1. May 26, 2017  
    server just restarted and i didnt read the part about downtime, how long is the downtime??

2. May 26, 2017  

3. May 26, 2017  
    Like dammit, I waited four hours in queue and when I finally get to log in, server restarts after 3 minutes. I try to log in again and now I'm in queue, position 622.. I guess time to wait five hours now.. Definitely not a good impression I've gotten as a new player.

4. May 26, 2017  
    Hello :) Im a newcomer, never been in game because of queue.
    I suggest to create a new Burning Crusade server, for those who just wants to play! :)
    Thank you! :)

5. May 26, 2017  
    Like dammit, I waited four hours in queue and when I finally get to log in, server restarts after 3 minutes. I try to log in again and now I'm in queue, position 622.. I guess time to wait five hours now.. Definitely not a good impression I've gotten as a new player.
    I'd get the opposite impression, since I'd be trying to log into a server full and that means quality.

6. May 27, 2017  
    Hey, I got a problem or TBC, last night i was with my character in Dustwallow March before I disconnect, I sleep all the night and now, when I want to continue my playing, I got crush from the game when I open the character, at the loading page. Unstuck from the site doesn't working, so I need help. Character Sebi, realm Outland. Is there anyone who can help me ?

7. May 28, 2017  

8. May 28, 2017  
    Can we get the 2.1.0 patch class balance instead 2.4.3 class balance ?

9. May 29, 2017  
    Outland is about 35%A 65% H.
    I Think

10. May 29, 2017  

11. May 29, 2017  
    Dear warmane team,

New TBC server - Outland - is very unbalanced. Me and my friends personaly like Alliance more but we are thinking to change the faction because this server is not playible for Alliance. When you come in any teritory, like STV, Tanaris, Un'goro etc., you can only think this is new city of the Horde. You said the population is 60% for Horde and 40% for Alliance but more realistic is 9:1. Imagine you die by Horde 3 times per each quest, how would you feel? I have 25 hours played on Outland, and from those 25 hours i was ghost for at least 5 hours. The only solution here is to change this server from PVP into PVE, and alliance will be happy.

Kind regards and do something for Alliance!

12. May 29, 2017  
    Maybe you are right cos it disbalance of fractions, but 60%/40% is balance of most servers... It's ok don't cry :D Just let more alliance!)

13. May 30, 2017  
    Maybe you are right cos it disbalance of fractions, but 60%/40% is balance of most servers... It's ok don't cry :D Just let more alliance!)
    It's not 60:40 it's 70:30 at best right now

14. May 30, 2017  
    Please make the server PVE, Cant even quest in Outland, the balance is unreal

15. June 1, 2017  
    Where is Rename services ? wtf we can buy characters but not rename them its not logic

First ... 202829303132 Last