1. May 19, 2017  

Need help with Octopus, broadcasting mouse cursor/clicks?

I've multiboxed in the past on an instant 70 2.4.3 server back when it used to be allowed there aswell as here on Blackrock briefly, however there was an issue I never got a workaround for so I'm asking for help here

I tried searching but theres very conflicting information about it everywhere.

Using Octopus 1.3.8 for multiboxing, I struggle to find a way that allows usage of mouse on the slave clients. My solution has been so far to not broadcast mouse at all on Octopus and just act with assist macros and other workarounds but not having a mouse will probably turn out really cluncky for leveling/questing and with the conflicting information I find on the internet that contradicts eachother and the massive amount of mouse settings, I'd rather just look for advice from someone who knows how to setup it up?

Ideally I want to be able to accept quests, loot mobs, click items on the ground(lootchests, questitems) and cast spells such as Force of Nature or Hurricane with the slave accounts

Thanks in advance!

2. May 20, 2017  
    Sorry to be of no help but pretty much everyone here uses Autohotkey or ISboxer.
    And for a good reason.