1. May 20, 2017  
    To be honest, it should be setup similar as talent respecs work. The prices increases every time you lock XP, or instead of using gold another possible option is using the points we have stored.
    No, no points. Gold is fine.

2. May 20, 2017  
    No, that's not what I mean. I'm saying it is likely only necessary to do it once per character. For example, if you're making a level 60 twink, you will lock the XP once that character reaches level 60 and leave it there. Yes, sometimes people wish to advance the level of their twink for whatever reason, but that's not too frequent.
    Mercy, one more thing you can do to help twinking community alot. Let wins in BGs be rewarded by good chunk of experience. It will bring motivation for players to queue BGs at lower levels and will make BGs much more active. And twinks wont be affected due to lock xp. Everyone wins.

3. May 20, 2017  
    I don't think they mean that they're putting a one-time limit on it, but rather saying that it's something that most people only do once per characters, and as such, feel that it's okay if the cost to lock that character is a little higher like 10 or 19 gold instead of free or a few silver.
    Yes, that is what I meant. If it's too much, it's no big deal. Everything is still being worked out.
    Mercy, one more thing you can do to help twinking community alot. Let wins in BGs be rewarded by good chunk of experience. It will bring motivation for players to queue BGs at lower levels and will make BGs much more active. And twinks wont be affected due to lock xp. Everyone wins.
    Everyone wins, except those that are getting stomped by twinks. Along with the XP lock and XP in BGs, Blizzard also implemented separate BG brackets for locked XP characters and regular characters. They did this for a reason.

4. May 20, 2017  
    No, no points. Gold is fine.
    Points isn't a bad idea, gives me and others who have dozens of points something to do instead of just faction/race/name changing every month or so.

5. May 21, 2017  
    Everyone wins, except those that are getting stomped by twinks. Along with the XP lock and XP in BGs, Blizzard also implemented separate BG brackets for locked XP characters and regular characters. They did this for a reason.
    To be honest at x5 rates I seriously doubt many, if any, leveling characters will bother to go out and find a BG queue NPC and then queue up. There's no real reason to make that change in TBC. The only result would be that leveling characters would probably never see a BG until level 70.

It (was?) already a problem on the high rate servers where no leveler queued until pestered by twinks. Now there's an added obstacle: looking for the queue NPC. So I doubt they would queue in the first place.

6. May 21, 2017  
    @Mercy May we have a estimation on when the XP lock feature is ready? We cant gear in dungeons without it

7. May 22, 2017  
    Could it just be a command like .xpoff or something?

Easier for everyone.

8. May 23, 2017  
    Is there any date concerning the release of this service on OUTLAND ? Started to up a twink, but wanted to block xp to stop caring about xp bar

9. May 25, 2017  
    I think it should be free or just some symbolic amount based on lvl

10. May 30, 2017  
    when will it be available?

i want to twinkinggg

11. May 30, 2017  
    Xp lock in TBC right... does that mean twinks only BGs as well ?
    if you ever implement this in Outland, please never do so in Medivh XS

12. May 31, 2017  

13. June 1, 2017  
    Struggling at the moment on my 60 Twink on outland, grinding & turning in reputation quests in EPL for exhalted reputation with AD has brought me close to level 61, since this is times x5 it's not the same as retail where you wouldn't get as punished for actually doing stuff at 60 with your XP open, I've had to stay away from instances such as UBRS, BRD, Stratholme, Scholomance etc due to the fear of levelling which has crippled my capabilities of gearing in this current state. The experiencelock should be put in as soon as possible due to it's basic function, figuring you won't add a x1 tool or the choice to remove certain portions of your already gained experience. The experience lock is crucial for our work to continue and we'd like to see it as soon as possible, thanks.

14. June 1, 2017  
    Another dedicated twink with many followers asking to speed this process up if possible! Guild is at a current standstill in progression.
    Thanks in advanced!

15. June 1, 2017  

First 123 Last