1. May 19, 2017  

Expected population?

What do you think

2. May 19, 2017  
    There has been a lot of interest in TBC but nobody can really tell what the numbers will be. Our team is prepared to maintain the realm no matter how hard it is hit with players and technically the core should be able to sustain the same amounts as Icecrown.

3. May 19, 2017  
    Personally very confidant with Warmane's history and capabilities! Expect 10k+ Once its slowly raised up :)

4. May 20, 2017  
    I would guess 10k+ on launch day for sure. TBC is all the hype now. This is the first TBC server launch with working pathing, spells, class mechanics etc. Everyone is aware of the reputation or warmane and how much the core can handle in terms of pop.

IMHO a sure thing is better than hype any day. Servers come and go. like the hope will. But Warmane has proven to be a sure thing based on lorderean and icecrown servers.
    Edited: May 20, 2017

5. May 20, 2017  

6. May 20, 2017  
    Will you increase spawn rate and amount of nodes for mining and herbalism? Since the servers usually was meant for 3-4k. It will be impossible or at least very hard for gathering proffesions if its not increased. Questmobs and quest items i guess u increase since you have experience with high populated servers?:D

7. May 20, 2017  
    I expect 6-7, max 8k today, and max 6k in peaktimes in the first month. But the more ppl the more pvp opportunity, so I really hope that it will be 10k:)

8. May 20, 2017  
    5-7k first at first then droping to 3-4k.thats what i think its realistic and will be pretty solid population.TBC was never been as popular as WOTLK dont think it will reach same numbers.

9. May 20, 2017  
    playtbc got 15k at d1....i dont say other...

10. May 20, 2017  
    due to the big love for TBC and since thereĀ“s no "real" TBC server, i expect hours of queue.... so its a very good/bad situation :P maybe 5/7k on launch?

11. May 20, 2017  
    playtbc got 15k at d1....i dont say other...
    more like 15k total players not online players.today the server dont even exist anymore.
    actually all i remember from PlayTBC they completely ****ed up the launch.did that server was even been live for more then few hours?
    Edited: May 20, 2017

12. May 20, 2017  
    more like 15k total players not online players.today the server dont even exist anymore.
    15k is impossible....

13. May 20, 2017  
    actually all i remember from PlayTBC they completely ****ed up the launch.did that server was even been live for more then few hours?
    No, playtbc was a scam ran by a few kids. Then Nost crashed and his whole pop went to playtbc, it resulted to be too much for these kids, therefore why the server exploded and they apologized in twitch direct. Playtbc was a total failure, even tho people didn't know it untill the moment of the release.

14. May 20, 2017  
    All i can say about this:Did someone say [Thundernoon - Blessed Time of GMT+1]?

15. May 20, 2017  
    Did someone say [Thundernoon - Blessed Time of GMT+1]?
    It's High(pop)Noon!

Spoiler: Show
    Sorry not sorry for bad joke