1. May 19, 2017  

Some general questions

Hi. I have some general questions, i have broswed the forums but couldnt really find the answers.

1,Will the content be prenerf? i heard rumours from people trying Warmane on PTR that it was very easy in the raids, prince hitting for 3k etc.

2, How will the honor gain look? A lot of pvp servers struggle with population because of the slow honor gain, since the server is not in a Battleground like on retail its not always bgs up and diminisish return makes it a pain to gain honor, this kills the activity on a lot of servers.

3, oh and forgot this one, which client do i need? i have the normal 2.4.3 client for other servers, will that do? if not, where can i download the appropiate one, and what is the servername.

Cheers
    Edited: May 19, 2017

2. May 19, 2017  
    Those are just my opinions :P

1) Isn't it easy because people are already geared from the start?
    2) no idea
    3) you'll find all you need in "DOWNLOAD" tab

3. May 19, 2017  
    I dont want it to be postnerf, i want it to be prenerf, but i heard they will go post nerf, i would really need some confirmation about this since i know many more pvers would come if it was prenerf =)

4. May 19, 2017  
    I dont want it to be postnerf, i want it to be prenerf, but i heard they will go post nerf, i would really need some confirmation about this since i know many more pvers would come if it was prenerf =)
    not long ago there was a prenerf TBC server with lots of hype around it (cant say names because i will be banned for advertising,but if you care about TBC you probably know it).after few weeks of wiping most of players stop playing there.last time i check population had drop form 2k to under 100 people online so...yes not sure if majority of players will agree with you about prenerf raids.

honor rate will be x1 and warmane PVP population have always been really good no need to worry about that.

5. May 19, 2017  
    not long ago there was a prenerf TBC server with lots of hype around it (cant say names because i will be banned for advertising,but if you care about TBC you probably know it).after few weeks of wiping most of players stop playing there.last time i check population was under 100 people online so...yes not sure if majority of players will agree with you about prenerf raids.

honor rate will be x1 and warmane PVP population have always been really good no need to worry about that.
    The thing here is that the realm is progressive, meaning that a pre-nerf Kara will not be permanent.

6. May 19, 2017  
    The thing here is that the realm is progressive, meaning that a pre-nerf Kara will not be permanent.
    the other server was progressive aswell.but since gruul was sometimes 1 shoting tanks people simple left the server and didnt wait for next tier.

7. May 19, 2017  
    Yes i am playing on this server and the population is not dropping because its prenerf, its mainly because no dual spec / respec combined with the hard prenerf system. Also the hype of this server + summer weather. I dont think you know how insanely easy they did EVERYTHING patch 2.1 :P. The prenerf stuff was what made TBC so fun back in the days. It was not a pain in the *** as in Vanilla, (single target buffing, 8/16 debuffs max on bosses etc etc) This was more pure content that was harder. And not in a bugged way, u just had to focus a bit more, use your class abilities like sap/fear/polymorph etc etc. And the satisfaction of dowing something was very nice. What will happen here is that the hardcore guilds will have downed TK in one month. And then dont have anything to do until MH :P