1. May 19, 2017  

Can I still retrieve my old character?

I have a simple question. Is there still a possibility to retrieve my old character which I have played back in 2014, when Warmane was still Molten-WoW?
    I was struck with such nostalgia recently that I can't bear it any more, I need to come back.
    I can provide account the character name, information, screenshots and videos, which I have recently started editing into PvP movies.

Best regards,
    David W.

2. May 19, 2017  
    Molten database was lost at the beginning of 2015. Everyone lost their characters. Accounts were recovered and coins were given back but that's not available anymore for a long time already.

3. May 19, 2017  

4. ''Coins were given back''. Basicly only people who purchased coins got their justice, while people without being ''Premium'' farmed very hard to gear few characters up to BiS and got 2, and very rarely 3 items back? Out of 5 bis chars, 17 (items) x 5 (chars) = 85 items. How is 2-3 items enough?

5. It was never meant to be enough. In no point did we say that. Everyone lost everything and everyone received some boosts to help start over.