1. May 19, 2017  

A person with questions

Hey there,
    I was planning on rolling a rogue/mage type of class for the new server but I'm too used to the tanky bruiser kind of characters and i was wondering if rolling a warrior could fulfill my need to reach the dps of the previously mentioned classes or not. Also were warriors a worth class to play in pvp because that's a big part of what I'm going to be doing. Also is orc the only race from the horde side which is good for warriors?
    Edited: May 19, 2017

2. May 19, 2017  
    Warriors are realllly strong but keep in mind they are also the most gear dependant class and also the most played class so getting pve loot on them is harder and you will need pve gear for pvp unless you dont want to min/ max your character.

3. May 19, 2017  
    rogue is better for solo stuff and world pvps. warriors tend to get stomped on w/o a pocket healer

4. May 19, 2017  
    warrior is one of the top classes for arena for 2vs2 or 3vs3 1vs1 is ok to great depends on the exp you got and gear lvl it got high skill cap higher than rogues for sure and also more keybinds.. you needs weps from pve lets say the axe from the lasttboss of karazhan to be able to be good so its harder

compare to the other classes to reach the needed gear to peform well its defenately harder to learn and be able to win 1vs1 vs classes like enha sham frost mage sl lock with void bm+survival hunter otherwise if you use any kind of wep or the wrong spec and play average you will find that other clases got easyer time to beat you (not all ofc)

tauren is also prety good the interupt aoe is just too good and the extra health is nice i prefer tauren over orc for the interupt and more solid hp