1. May 19, 2017  

never played tbc till now

What's the differences from newest expansions ? What a Cata/Mop player will miss or gain in pvp for example or wherever else you should like to point me out. Thanks.

2. May 19, 2017  
    Epics are more epic, pve is harder, world pvp exists, pvp is much less of a faceeroll, casters can actualy kite melees, much much less CC in pvp, class quests still exist, professions are usefull, resil doesnt reduce dmg taken, only crit chance crit dmg and dot dmg ( and mana drains), speaking mana it can actualy end.

3. May 19, 2017  
    oh and no dungion finder or raid finder, only LFG

4. May 19, 2017  
    What's the differences from newest expansions ? What a Cata/Mop player will miss or gain in pvp for example or wherever else you should like to point me out. Thanks.
    You won't faceroll anything for the next year .

5. May 19, 2017  
    if newest expansion mean legion, TBC and legion are not even the same game.aside form the class names and game name there is nothing alike.in TBC there is sense of progression.you farm rep so you can buy key with that rep.with that key you can unlock the gate for a dungeon that you need for quest that will unlock the gate for raid and so on.in legion you spam mythic+ (aka doing same dugeon hungreds of times to farm ap and hope something good to drop.).in 7.2 you farm shards.kill demons get shards buy box that have random change to give you super good item,then repeat.

what people above told you its all true.i will add only that there is also no multiple raid version,something that i find really lame.aside of kara all raids are 25 in TBC no 10man not hm/hc/RF ****.if you kill a boss you know you have kill the hardest version of that boss.not like nowdays when you kill same boss 4 times a week.well **** after 3-4 weeks you simple cba to go raid anymore you have killed that boss like15 times already.its geting so boring so fast.
    i dont think mop/cata players will miss anything aside of DK/MONK classes.
    Edited: May 19, 2017

6. May 19, 2017  
    I think PvP is at its best in TBC, much more enjoyable, classes are more authentic and have much less ******ed mechanics. There are some OP things like Innervate or 90sec CD on blind but compared to later expansions of which I know its still better.

7. May 19, 2017  
    tbc was the best expansion but more hardcore for sure much more immersive and much much more magical and original the world the music and a lof of thing

also it got some of the most unique raids in 2vs2 you get arena titles not facerolling raids and they need atunment pre quests and a lot of immesrive stuff

its much much better game thats why blizz its a imprved vanilla game that connect vanilla (most not all) gameplay world etc features and skill and improve the mistakes that vanilla did MOST IMPORTANTLY YOU MAKE FREINDS MUCH EASYER UNLIKE Wotlk and later expansions