1. First night with T5 out is over and we got 2/6 in SSC. We are still looking for a few classes and spec to fill our roster for future T5 progression.

Elemental Shaman
    Shadow Priest
    Mage

We do like to see, that you have T5 attunements finished, but PM one of the officers in game for a talk if you have any interest in joning the guild.

Mondego
    Hoodboss
    Bayzor

2. Vashj down, server first.

Currently recruiting exceptional members only. Full on melee.

3. Greetings,

I would like to know if you are interested in Holy Priest.

4. Pretty full on holy priests for the time being.

6/6 SSC 1/4 TK, going for more server firsts this week.

Could use an exceptional warlock and possibly a restoration shaman.

5. Time for a little update here I think. We just killed Kael'thas server first tonight after getting server first on Lady Vashj weeks ago putting us at 6/6 SSC & 4/4 TK , t5 done . Our current raid days are Wed/Thurs/Sun/Mon 5-9 Server time, we will stick to this untill further notice.
    We are actively looking for Warlocks, Resto shamans & hunters, that being said we are ALWAYS open for any exceptional players on any class/specc, if you feel you feel you have what it takes & are fully enchanted/gemmed ready for t5 , feel free to apply at http://sin-eu.shivtr.com/ if you are eager for a fast respons or have any questions feel free to PM any officer : Mondego, Bayzor, Hoodboss and Akiva.

Edited: August 15, 2017

6. GZ to you, definitely interested in seeing a video.

7. Still recruiting exceptional players

8. Especially looking for elemental and restoration shamans right now.

9. Killed KT 4x now, still looking for a sick Hunter, a Feral (dps and tank) and a multispec Paladin but as always we are open to any really exceptional players, regardless of class!

10. Do you guys have a discord server/TS server where i can talk with you??

Thanks a lot.

11. 5/5 MH first night , All exceptional players please

12. Especially looking for a feral druid right now, but as always we're open to exceptional players of any class. PM Mondego, Akiva or Hoodboss ingame.

First 12