1. May 20, 2017  

[A] The Oceanic - AUS/NZ

The Oceanic is an OCE time based raiding/PVP orientated guild.

Raid times
    Tuesday/Thursday 7:00PM EST (Sydney)
    We are 11/11 Kara with multiple groups
    1/1 Mag
    2/2 Gruul
    3/6 SSC
    1/4 TK

Currently in high need of healers(paladin pref) and a dedicated Enhancement shaman, but any serious raider will be a welcome addition.

We use Discord as our comms:
    https://discord.gg/rnwAgS

PM - Reinhardt, Cypressmage, Inhaler, Lycan, Matts, Underhill
    Edited: September 14, 2017 Reason: update

2. May 20, 2017  
    raided with oceanic since original BC. cant wait!

3. May 20, 2017  

4. May 20, 2017  
    Absolutely! All classes needed at the moment, a hunter will be a welcome addition.

5. May 20, 2017  
    The Oceanic is an OCE time based raiding/PVP orientated guild. Our core team comes from vanilla private servers with full content cleared and veteran BC players who all enjoy the classic gameplay that was TBC. We like our experiences to be fun for all, and don't take ourselves to seriously, but in saying so our main goal is always progression!

Currently our ideal raid times are likely to be:
    Tuesday/Sunday 7:00PM EST (Sydney)

HOWEVER, this may change and will be up for discussion at some point.

Currently interested in all classes and specs!
    All we asked for raids are:
    Pre-Raid BiS
    Gems
    Enchants
    Consumables

We use Discord as our comms:
    https://discord.gg/rnwAgS

For further imformation post your game name here and one of us will contact you,
    feel free to ask any questions here,
    or jump on discord later after launch!
    Im from Sydney also, and would be interested to join, but if its ok ill msg you guys after launch to join. Oh and ill be running Feral

6. May 20, 2017  
    Absolutely mate! When you say feral do you mean tank or dps ?

7. May 20, 2017  

8. May 20, 2017  
    No were are from nostalrius/elysium, a few long time Raiders looking to start clearing TBC

9. May 20, 2017  
    Absolutely mate! When you say feral do you mean tank or dps ?
    Id prefer dps, but Ill be happy to Offtank if it gives me a better chance at a raid spot. :)

10. May 20, 2017  
    A dedicated off tank is a prime role we are looking to fill! Potentially more room for feral dps in 25 man's once we punch Kara out

11. May 20, 2017  
    A dedicated off tank is a prime role we are looking to fill! Potentially more room for feral dps in 25 man's once we punch Kara out
    Id be happy to Offtank npz.

12. June 2, 2017  
    are you a big guild or plan on staying abit smaller? if you still need a good hunter i'm willing to come alliance ^^

Since i don't really like big raiding guild with 200+ people...

mostly everyone in the guild i am currently in ignores me or responds very late

i like smaller and friendly communities

13. Hello Chaps,

I'm levelling a Feral Druid (Tank focus) but will also be working on a resto offset. I would love to have a guild of Aussies etc. to talk with. You'll get a PST from me tonight :)

14. Hey there! I'm interested in joining your guild, I'm currently leveling a mage and looking into leveling a healer class later on.

15. You guys in need of a prot paladin/ret? currently horde side

12 Last