1. May 20, 2017  

NA group of pvp oriented players(A)

Hello everyone!

It's just as the title says, there is a group of about 3 serious and 2 casual players that are rolling on the server with me tomorrow. We are all ex gladiator/heroes of the alliance that are looking for either a decent pve guild with pvp interest or a highly motivated group of pvp players that want to do some pve content. Essentially looking for a healthy middle ground.

We will all be 70 within the first few days and looking to get some of that sweet sweet alliance honor gear and were looking for a good guild/group of players to premade with.

We will be alliance and from USA, my char's name will be Takeadot.

Feel free to shoot me a tell, thanks for any and all interest.

2. May 20, 2017  
    bump still looking for some pvpers who want to do a little pve too

3. May 21, 2017  
    Hit me up in-game Deacon (Dwarf Shadowpriest). I'm looking for a solid group to make premades with as well.

4. May 21, 2017  
    im from south america pretty experienced shadow priest. for for pve and pvp content, ingame name aviador

5. May 24, 2017  
    I'm still leveling but I'm mainly focused on PVP at 70. Human Warrior named Koinah, which is a class I never played in TBC before. Only mained a Hunter and Druid in TBC before.

6. May 24, 2017  
    Not sure if the OP is still interested or searching for a home however, Washed Up, is always looking for competitive players, here's our forum post with all information you could possibly need. There's about 20 of us @ 70 right now with another 15+ players at 60+ (slackers) so dungeon runs/70 quest gold farming are going at all times of the day.

Here's a link to our forum post that should cover anything you need http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=352819

If you have any questions PST Mikewill and I can forward you to the right people.