1. May 20, 2017  

When did you start to become indifferent to being ganked/camped?

Ganking and camping happens to everyone at least once, especially moreso on Icecrown. Some complain on the forums about it, some laugh at the complaints, and some just don't care and push through it regardless.

My question to those who are currently indifferent to it is when did it stop annoying you? This is not a QQ thread against ganking/camping as I already have a level 80 to play around with and leveling had already started becoming boring to me whether I'm on a PVE or PVP server.

2. May 20, 2017  
    I don't recall the breaking point for me. Some of us just don't care by nature. Others don't care so much anymore due to being grizzled veterans. How you choose to deal with it is up to you. In time, you'll find that complaining or getting angry doesn't really accomplish anything. Best thing you can do is repay them in kind when you get the chance. Counter-ganking someone who is ganking feels really good, especially when you smack them down so hard, they log out.

3. May 20, 2017  
    My question to those who are currently indifferent to it is when did it stop annoying you?
    It hasn't stop annoying me but I've learnt to deal with it because this is a PvP server and just left that leveling area or come back later. The leveling is x5 here so if you know the places where to level and the quests you need you can minimize and avoid getting camped by lvl 80's. For example I play Horde and would say and would say places like Stranglethorn especially Grom'gol base should be avoided Thrallmar is anothr place best to level up 64-65 then leave Hellfire.
    Edited: May 20, 2017

4. May 20, 2017  
    Counter-ganking someone who is ganking feels really good, especially when you smack them down so hard, they log out.
    Oh my god this. Whenever i rolfstomped a hordecamping scum and camps him 2-3 times to the point of him logging out the moment he spawns feels so freaking great. Normally i would jizz all over but rarely i dont

PURE BLISS

5. May 20, 2017  
    when i realised that im on the top and not the bottom of the foodchain

6. May 21, 2017  

7. May 21, 2017  
    I just log my main and gank them till they log out works for me

8. May 22, 2017  
    When I stopped playing on PvP servers.

9. May 22, 2017  
    Never, it's always irritating as ****.

10. May 22, 2017  
    When you realize you can log your main and gank them/other random people to make yourself feel better. It's called the 'Circle of Ganking'