1. May 20, 2017  

[wtb feedback] For Love Eternal

Hey, Silent here.

I am here today with something pretty ****ing cringey. You have been warned.

So, I was leveling an Alliance character and I came across this quest named "For Love Eternal".

This quest actually got me pretty emotional with the little skit at the end.

I kind of drew in my mind what I wanted to create and put life into it, theeeeeen while recording voices, I was literally dying of cringe.

Don't we all have that moment when you are listening to your own voice and it just sounds so cringey? I have that ALL the time. :/

Anyways, I would appreciate any kind of feedbacks. If Warmane Forum censor is getting to you, do it on YouTube comments.

Thanks, have an AWESOME day.

2. May 20, 2017  

Hey, Silent here.

I am here today with something pretty ****ing cringey. You have been warned.

So, I was leveling an Alliance character and I came across this quest named "For Love Eternal".

This quest actually got me pretty emotional with the little skit at the end.

I kind of drew in my mind what I wanted to create and put life into it, theeeeeen while recording voices, I was literally dying of cringe.

Don't we all have that moment when you are listening to your own voice and it just sounds so cringey? I have that ALL the time. :/

Anyways, I would appreciate any kind of feedbacks. If Warmane Forum censor is getting to you, do it on YouTube comments.

Thanks, have an AWESOME day.
    Obligatory 13 year old repetitive line which everyone will ****ing despise comment:

CRINGY AS ****

EDIT: Nice video though, you should make machinimas

3. May 20, 2017  
    Obligatory 13 year old repetitive line which everyone will ****ing despise comment:

CRINGY AS ****

EDIT: Nice video though, you should make machinimas
    ****ing HEEEEEEEEEEEEELL no.

4. May 20, 2017  
    ****ing HEEEEEEEEEEEEELL no.
    Why :( You do awesome videos with nice cinematography or some****whateveryoucallitidk :((