1. Add him on battlenet: Jion #2769
    Can't blame Jion, Warmane left us in the dust when we needed them the most, for we had use bug tracker dozens of times for our petitions to be heard. What was done fixes for 90s and import fixes was just import fixes from TBC on to MOP (hand of justice was bugged since day 1 and never worked, yet they said they adjusted the proc). Mind you that was the first item I missed around with a s a twink before blackrock opened (warmane day 1).

That being said, some twinks pop online sometimes, there is this one dude a death knight tank who has a 450 wep, he does kill people on the spot but he acts like a raid boss for some ally's to fight, shows up in Coldarra sometimes uses spells only against you, he doesn't hit you with melee wep for he knows it will kill you instantly.

2. May 6, 2018  
    So....? Is it dead?

I might be back!
    Edited: May 7, 2018

3. May 7, 2018  

4. May 8, 2018  
    Is anyone here?
    It is uncertain right now, but there has been this one rogue doing private arena matches with other 70s, I do not remember her name though, she's a guildless orc rogue, and these matches tend to take place during the weekends.
    I know about this because a troll priest from TTLS logs in sometimes in front of org, usually when hes on he is making calls via wisp.

5. May 8, 2018  
    Oh, hello. Isnt that mythiran?

6. May 10, 2018  
    I don't think it is him. This Rogue is lvl 71 and makes a distinct sound when going in and out of stealth, something that is not so common, and when fighting there is always a wooshing sound that she makes.

Easy take down, but if the wooshing pops it is like all attacks have been increased greatly and the fight can change at that moment.

7. May 15, 2018  
    Bump, the Rogue's name is Dreadsector, level 71 combat rogue: http://armory.warmane.com/character/...stwolf/summary

Don't be fooled at her current gear set up, she actually hits really hard when her main weapons and items are equipped. She sometimes get 70s together for 2s at odd times during the weekend, last week they were just dueling in northend. I think she is still looking for some items but it turns out Magister Terrace and a few other dungeons have been closed.

She's one of the head of ghost twinks, I believe only her and a few of them are left and was the one who tried to take over TTLS, and was very close at doing it too, but addressed that only you can change lead after an attempt and reply from head gm.

8. May 17, 2018  
    I ask myself this, do any of you guys here know the people that started it all back when Neltharion was Wotlk? the true twink guilds of old, Vae Victis and The Sanction on the aliance and Old School on horde?
    Do you remember your legendary twink grandfathers?

-Droodic
    -Cadi
    -Eladariel
    -Merchandise
    -Frostpowah
    And chad the rogue that i cant remember the ingame name.

9. May 17, 2018  
    And by the way, if you want to check out your twink grandfathers im gonna leave here a testimony of our old former greatness ;)

https://youtu.be/wyF4vBgNiFI

10. May 17, 2018  
    I ask myself this, do any of you guys here know the people that started it all back when Neltharion was Wotlk? the true twink guilds of old, Vae Victis and The Sanction on the aliance and Old School on horde?

-Droodic
    -Cadi
    -Eladariel
    -Merchandise
    -Frostpowah
    We have someone who is from back in Neltharion days, Omaus aka Gobars. I came around during the last few months before Nelth was chosen to be cata, and during that time 2 of my siblings use to play here.

Other then that, Mist of Pandaria is extremely easy to make a twink, even in a few hours, but no one is taking advantage of that.
    Plus some of our grandfathered twinks are still around.
    Edited: May 17, 2018

11. May 17, 2018  

-Droodic
    -Cadi
    -Eladariel
    -Merchandise
    -Frostpowah
    I haven't heard these names in months o.O

12. May 17, 2018  

-Droodic
    -Cadi
    -Eladariel
    -Merchandise
    -Frostpowah
    What does this have to do with Frostwolf twinks?
    Speaking about twinks, I seen some dude in a black suit, another guy, a shadow priest that laid waste to several horde in Zul'Drak.

13. May 17, 2018  
    Bump, the Rogue's name is Dreadsector, level 71 combat rogue: http://armory.warmane.com/character/...stwolf/summary

Don't be fooled at her current gear set up, she actually hits really hard when her main weapons and items are equipped. She sometimes get 70s together for 2s at odd times during the weekend, last week they were just dueling in northend. I think she is still looking for some items but it turns out Magister Terrace and a few other dungeons have been closed.

She's one of the head of ghost twinks, I believe only her and a few of them are left and was the one who tried to take over TTLS, and was very close at doing it too, but addressed that only you can change lead after an attempt and reply from head gm.
    Yep that is the rogue. She hangs out mostly near Caverns of Time trying to get a belt item.

14. May 17, 2018  
    I haven't heard these names in months o.O
    How could you have forgotten the oldest twinks from around here?:p

15. May 17, 2018  
    We have someone who is from back in Neltharion days, Omaus aka Gobars. I came around during the last few months before Nelth was chosen to be cata, and during that time 2 of my siblings use to play here.

Other then that, Mist of Pandaria is extremely easy to make a twink, even in a few hours, but no one is taking advantage of that.
    Plus some of our grandfathered twinks are still around.
    These are the grandfathers of twinking ehehehhe, i have a char on mop server but its max lvl but since the server is mostly dead, i dont log there anymore.

First ... 891011 Last