1. I'd like to give everyone an update:

Apparently I got stalked by Ghosts since I was near Goldshire, they wisp me because they recognized me. They said there's a new Alliance guild for twinks and some members from Monster Inc have moved to the guild. A day or two later from that random encounter, I saw the name of the new guild being spammed on ally global.

Anyone aware of this? It won't really do much to revive The Horde side, but I guess it is another attempt at bringing back the bracket.

The group is lead by a Rogue by the name of Luarenn: http://armory.warmane.com/character/...stwolf/summary Not sure if he/she is a veteran here or a rookie, haven't seen this person anywhere before. The Ghosts did mention this rogue came from one of the WOTLK realms so I guess they have been tracking the Rogue down when the guild was spammed on global.

He/She is the leader of this guild, Immortalized: http://armory.warmane.com/guild/Immo...ummary/Laurenn
    Some members from Monster Inc have made transition to this new guild.

My concern will be Horde faction's situation, since they still to this day do not have a leader while new generation of twinks are just wandering about like mindless zombies.
    Warmane still has not fixed our issue that has plagued us for a while now, with the addition of Alterac Valley, who knows how long or how messed up the BG que will be; Arena is still effected so we have to log out when it tries to put us in a high level map (same with BG still).

Twinks of Frostwolf are now scattered, some of them have went to Outland Realm, so people like Rngeesus, Suba, and Miscelaneous are not easy to find on MoP.
    Speaking about Misco, his crew isolated themselves now, they're not easy to come by unless they find you first, if they recognize you.
    As for Horde side, only FEW twinks log in, Pandaren Rogue is sometimes found near ally keep inside that church house while the Panda monk is found in front of durotar.
    TTLS twinks log in, but only briefly.

So in conclusion, new guild is ok, but the Horde side will make or break any chance of revival for twinking on Frostwolf.

2. No Horde Side = Immortalized will eventually fall like the rest, only reason Monster is still around because that guild put in some work since their Purple Haze days.

So I still know if anything would be done, if they'd started on Horde side, they would have easily revived the bracket just by dethroning the Cow Paladin himself.

3. Ill take a look personally at this guild of theirs, see if it is worth.

However Dethroning Rflows is not possible, i have made several Tickets and Support threads with no luck.

4. Probably their efforts may be futile, a lot of twinks do not heed warning.

As for Rflow, it is harder to dethrone him because if the oddities of his twink itself, the only clue I can give you is if you find him on armory from time to time, the honor kill activity seems to go up. So I assume to some extent he is active, which is preventing you from dethroning him.

It doesnt hurt to keep trying though, if anything that one druid who manage to get push for all twinks to join the TTLS has a shot at dethroning hik and passing lead to someone else. He's probably on Outland, goes by the name Kwrongo on Frostwolf, but called Blackice on Outland.

5. Hi guys, Jion here.

Im happy that I see some effort, because I almost quited WoW and twinks would be the only reason I would come back. I saw group of 7 ppl on ally in guild I
    think called ,,Immortalized?", but thats all...

6. Well I can say this:

Ally side is having some activity going, however, Horde side still lacking, and the new guild seem to be reducing in numbers, joining Monster Inc.

Despite Horde not having much activity, there was a war-zone like event taking place near Dire Maul Arena. I guess some Horde twinks must've pissed some guy off so he brought a crew with him lol; a real ally vs horde thing went down :D.

7. @noob JION

io nooby i am voting right now and i will probbly go horde after a week but u noob lied to me !!!!

8. Leadership is still an issue. Especially when it comes to The Horde.
    Alliance on the other hand has a leader from more guilds keep being formed.

Just like The TTLS, Monster Inc cannot be replaced or surpassed, Allaince wise.

9. dude stop with that bull**** '' leadership'' etc

its a game

if ppl want to que bgs they will do it without some1 telling them

the only reason that the bracket is dead its cuz of low population and the `` new `` players that rush for TRASH mop endgame in x10 rate server

10. i've been spaming in who channel for que

some of the players does not even know how to que. 2 out of 10

the rest just answer with rude sentence that they do not want to que 5 out of 10

the rest are AFKs
    __________________________________________________ _____________

so that means the low population., the ******ed community and the BG/ARENA pop BUG que ARE THE REASONS this bracket to BE DEAD and not some lack of guild/leadership

11. It is not BS as you claim. Look how Monstee Inc became what it is when it transitioned from Purple Haze.
    Horde twinks want someone to lead their guild since the former lead who controls all resources and such isn't present. Yes you can tell people but the Horde twinks do not know if you or any ally twink still exist unless you find them.

The reason the bracket died was from a list of reasons, not the population.

Early on, we lost The Marketplace, Cross Faction chat which resulted in Dalaran Meets dying out, certain groups had been targeted and banned by higher level players for silly reasons, Kil'Jaden boss that appeared outside of Quel'Danas was a twink goal mine founded by both Shieldtowin and Kilamanjaro until xmog hounds came to claim it resulting in it being removed, twink drama that seperated Still Not Prepared kind of a blessing because it created us Ghosts, 3 years of BG/Arena bug which we reported several times, final the tipping point where guild leaders of twinking came together, both factions, at dalaran to see if warmane really did fix our issue because it was stated in changelog only to find out it was a lie resulting in several leaders losing their minds, mainly mythirac, from there it began to lower, rflows constant bans and some twinks moving on while others keep their twinks in case.

Horde took it harder than the Allaince, other twinks will tell you this too and without an organized Horde twinks, you won't get far. Asking randoms to que only to get Rekt by twinks will kill the bracket even faster.
    This is why Nanao's example of "handicapping" is necessary and to recruit we are to train new comers. Only few twinks hold back in order to preserve this balance only if oppositeteam lacks twinks.

We see and know things, yes it is a game, but at the same time this is a and our community in this game. As of right now we are planning to seize control of TTLS by aid of Kwrongo, if successful, we will pass lead to someone, most likely Rngeesus if possible or any who has a Horde twink.

12. total facepalm #moviedramatwinks

13. total facepalm #moviedramatwinks
    Pretty sure people who share the same attitude as you, are the reason Twinking dies Graver^^

14. Look buddy in order to have a stable and live twink bracket u need new ppl excited about twinking and low lvl pvp -making twinks( cuz twinks are all about that - low lvl pvp pwng ) .Most of the things that u tell us are internal guild problems not a bracket problem and no one cares about them. New ppl that come to the bracket do not know or care about some guild being abandoned by their guild leaders. I was there when the bracket died and i can tell u none of your arguments was the reason. Cuz even after the market was closed ppl kept building twinks. I've twinked for 8+ years in 3-4 servers and 3 molten realms after and before the wipe ( being a guildmaster of rank1 twink guilds in most of them). Many brackets more populated than this have died in front of me. Trust me when i tell u that its up to the single players to keep the bracket alive and not to the guild leaders. It's not even the population cuz u can have server with 6k ppl and dead twink bracket. It's up to the single players that play in this server that want to twink and as i see Frostwolf realm is filling with new players that have no idea what twinking is.

15. total facepalm #moviedramatwinks
    The funny thing is what he is saying is 100% true lol, so you can't blame the guy for speaking truth. The horde twinks took the final hit when TTLS lead suddenly vanished. Hmark was saying this from the get go.
    Unless you got a better solution for us Horde twinks.

Plus us frostwolf twinks are waaaay different, ally and horde had a bond with each other very early on and cross faction recruitment was a reality. And it began with 2 ally leaders and 2 horde leaders. Twisted Naaru, who was on sargeras at the time came to frostwolf, when they had people, and it was the main twinking guild for horde until they merged with TTLS a month later.

So when the community comes together, twinking can be revived, it was done like twice before lol.
    Edited: July 26, 2017

First ... 23456 ... Last