1. I'm trying to decide if I want to make a 70 twink but everyone seems to have a different opinion on frostwolf 70 twinks. How many are currently active on alliance and is it worth making one or is it really as dead as some people say it is?

2. where are you guys ? i am active these 2 days and no twinks online for the majority of the time? lets do some bgs/arenas

3. I'm trying to decide if I want to make a 70 twink but everyone seems to have a different opinion on frostwolf 70 twinks. How many are currently active on alliance and is it worth making one or is it really as dead as some people say it is?
    Trust me, we Twinks may be sleeping but are surely not dead. We simply await The Call.

4. nice waiting bro!!!! while u are awaiting the bracket is dying :) i mean its already dead

5. nice waiting bro!!!! while u are awaiting the bracket is dying :) i mean its already dead
    Technically it isn't dead, as the ghost guy said, horde needs to get their act together, this has been the issue for quite sometime. There had been several 70 arenas that took place for quite some time now, but it isn't as open as it was. Wargames as well.

But yes, a majority of twinks have been sleeping and or roaming parts of northend. If you go there from time to time, you will run into twinks who circle Coldara near The Nexus.

So far from a span of 5 days, I had seen 7 ally twinks in and out of the area, and 4 horde twinks in and out of the area, mind you, these guys were there at different times, sometimes in pairs.
    100%, one sole DK twink can be found there around the center of Coldara Island, either below or on fly mount nearby The Nexus.

That being said, low geared twinks could be found at the Keep and or The Hold, other more expirenced ones normally hang in Coldara for a bit, then move to The Basin.

ToS remnants and or veterans can be found in Storm Peaks

Last but not least, Ghosts have a habit of roaming Grzzly Hills, but it is usually non-twink ones, at times you see robots indicating it is them in the area. Their hub is inaccessible to levels 75 and below, but they can make themselves known to you.

If anything just do this:
    /who [twink guild]

Monster Inc and Immortalized, as well as We are Borg can be found sometimes

While for Horde it is Twinkletwinklelittlestar, Twisted Naaru, and or Shattered Souls.

Horde twinks tend to show up if you hang out in Durotar while ally side it is Goldshire, usually Monster Inc there. ToS can only be found in Storm Peaks, whats left of them, however, getting to their so called "ice arena" is damn near impossible.

That being said, if you confront the opposite twink faction, proceed with caution. Not wise to underestimate someone you haven't fought before.
    Also it won't hurt to log a faction toon and wisp them, this helps a lot to build twink connections for potential BGs.
    Edited: July 27, 2017

6. dead ,
    seeing 1 or 2 twinks does not prove that the bracket is alive
    Edited: July 27, 2017

7. dead ,
    seeing 1 or 2 twinks does not prove that the bracket is alive
    In a span of 5 days

Allaince 3 to 15 online
    Horde 2 to 8

All of them being semi to fully geared twinks. Few grandfathered twinks.

60 twinks and 10 twinks were also spotted in their respective locations.

I didn't include the ghosts, tos and or remnant guildless twinks and if I include them, then max total would be about 22 ally and 17 horde.

8. dude u do not understand the idea of dead bracket and what it means a bracket to be dead

9. dude u do not understand the idea of dead bracket and what it means a bracket to be dead
    Wellif you take Neltharion into consideration, dead bracket means no twinks log in, no nothing twink related takes place, etc.

But yeah, there are twinks out there on frostwolf that are doing their own thing(s). I spoke with someone from Monster Inc, and Vio, a dk, didn't know Monster Inc exist.
    Red pan from Naaru didn't know Monster Inc was back until he fought the same druid me Vio met.
    I couldn't get to ToS arena, but I glitch my way far enough to hear their convo about Monster Inc.

I guess we should all show up either at Dalaran and or the Bell House near the Keep like before.

10. no buddy dead bracket means - no activity 9 no bgs, no raids, no arenas)

logging just to chat with ppl does not make the bracket alive

11. no buddy dead bracket means - no activity 9 no bgs, no raids, no arenas)

Hmmm, about a week ago I had a chance to play with the tos twinks. Those BGs are brutal, but I can't judge because it is their world after all.
    The Free for All Manhunt thing was dope tho. W did like 6 BGs both factions having 70-74. But yeah, that group is isolated from normal twinks like Monster Inc and TTLS. If anything they got normal gear so they can join you guys.

If twinks do come back, I SUGGEST a free for all battle.

12. no buddy dead bracket means - no activity 9 no bgs, no raids, no arenas)

At first I dismissed you as a troll but now I wonder if your harsh words echo the gods' own truth.

Is Frostwolf's Twinking dead, and are all who cling to this hope for its resurrection fools?

Greetings. I am Tzokk, The Black Knight.

For weeks unending I've carried out my Masters' will and sought after those who might wish to become twinks. Wandering about Icecrown I've encountered many adventurers. Those who were of The Horde are there still, their bodies cold and rotting in the snow. Those of The Alliance I've enticed to enter the dungeons that Northrend hides, and shown them the sacred, secret ways to conquer them. Therein, I would recite tales of the 70 and 80 Battlegrounds, and whisper, in reverence, the names of twinks whose heroic, legendary deeds led their factions to victory. For names have power, and it is that power I hoped would draw them into our fold.

It was all in vain. Few bothered to even attempt to become twinks and those that said they would... lied. Surely I do enjoy myself; telling the grandiose tales of The Red Panda, or The Unseen (ghosts) or even Mythriarc The Forgotten allows me to revel, however briefly, in sweet nostalgia. But what is left after? Is this truly my Masters' will - that I play the bard while my hammer and shield rust in the rain? Am I merely a fool clinging to a false hope?

Not long ago I met two twinks who followed me into Ahn Katet, The Old Kingdom. We dreamed of creating a new guild, and naming it after The (our) Resurrection. We lamented at the piles of dust that settled on the heads of our twinks and wondered if it would be merciful indeed to kill them. We fought each other, friended each other and said our goodbyes.

The past can never return and perhaps that is a good thing, allowing us to immortalize its beauty. To create something new, something Now, that is our mission; that is my mission and, I think, that was my Masters' will all along.

For I am DBlackKnight, but I am also BORG. Thus am I both veteran and recruit, servant and Guildmaster. No longer will I await a master's call. I ask you all, now, to await mine.

13. At first I dismissed you as a troll but now I wonder if your harsh words echo the gods' own truth.

Is Frostwolf's Twinking dead, and are all who cling to this hope for its resurrection fools?

Greetings. I am Tzokk, The Black Knight.

For weeks unending I've carried out my Masters' will and sought after those who might wish to become twinks. Wandering about Icecrown I've encountered many adventurers. Those who were of The Horde are there still, their bodies cold and rotting in the snow. Those of The Alliance I've enticed to enter the dungeons that Northrend hides, and shown them the sacred, secret ways to conquer them. Therein, I would recite tales of the 70 and 80 Battlegrounds, and whisper, in reverence, the names of twinks whose heroic, legendary deeds led their factions to victory. For names have power, and it is that power I hoped would draw them into our fold.

It was all in vain. Few bothered to even attempt to become twinks and those that said they would... lied. Surely I do enjoy myself; telling the grandiose tales of The Red Panda, or The Unseen (ghosts) or even Mythriarc The Forgotten allows me to revel, however briefly, in sweet nostalgia. But what is left after? Is this truly my Masters' will - that I play the bard while my hammer and shield rust in the rain? Am I merely a fool clinging to a false hope?

Not long ago I met two twinks who followed me into Ahn Katet, The Old Kingdom. We dreamed of creating a new guild, and naming it after The (our) Resurrection. We lamented at the piles of dust that settled on the heads of our twinks and wondered if it would be merciful indeed to kill them. We fought each other, friended each other and said our goodbyes.

The past can never return and perhaps that is a good thing, allowing us to immortalize its beauty. To create something new, something Now, that is our mission; that is my mission and, I think, that was my Masters' will all along.

For I am DBlackKnight, but I am also BORG. Thus am I both veteran and recruit, servant and Guildmaster. No longer will I await a master's call. I ask you all, now, to await mine.

I am not a hatter or troll dude :)

I am one of you and i feel rly bad for this bracket but it wont revive with ppl like you and the rest that sit here and try to avoid the truth that the bracket is dead.

Please keep writing poems in forums and be inactive in game :)

if you wonder who i am ---> Bashy Hoppe

@Erahan yes i am the reason why this bracket is dead :) farming you in bgs ````` RIP```````

14. Some orc told an interesting story on global yesterday, one of them being exactly what I said about the current state of this bracket and of guild leaders.

That being said, one twink is remaking a Horde Rogue. I guess Sector wants to make a lvl 72 for his own personal gain once again.
    But yes, Sector is a former ghost, I dunno why, but he perfers speed/haste over agi.

Also I think in about a week or two, Comboz and Kwrongo will try to take control of ttls and hand it over to anyone who wants to lead it, if it interested anyone.

PS: if smqt is the hunter named Evo, we some ghost put on quite a show for him and friends in gurubashi. Not all the kills he made was by his hand.

15. Some orc told an interesting story on global yesterday, one of them being exactly what I said about the current state of this bracket and of guild leaders.

That being said, one twink is remaking a Horde Rogue. I guess Sector wants to make a lvl 72 for his own personal gain once again.
    But yes, Sector is a former ghost, I dunno why, but he perfers speed/haste over agi.

Also I think in about a week or two, Comboz and Kwrongo will try to take control of ttls and hand it over to anyone who wants to lead it, if it interested anyone.

PS: if smqt is the hunter named Evo, we some ghost put on quite a show for him and friends in gurubashi. Not all the kills he made was by his hand.
    Wasn't Comboz going by the name before? Like Early, early on?
    Also I am a bit on the fence about the leader thing latley, however, I did see a number of horde twinks on.

First ... 34567 ... Last