1. Test the specific queue and post the results. Then we can go forward with more confidence.
    This task will be challenging. But for the community, if anyone else reads this comment, do what mythirac did, get ALL available bracket players to que, not just twinks alone.

Surely someone will provide you with more detailed information on their testing.

2. This task will be challenging. But for the community, if anyone else reads this comment, do what mythirac did, get ALL available bracket players to que, not just twinks alone.

Surely someone will provide you with more detailed information on their testing.
    Dammit! I wish I had seen this earlier. I was on with several twinks today we could have done the testing ourselves! I hope others are paying attention. I want this fixed so badly and I am sure we all feel the same way.

Test the specific queue and post the results. Then we can go forward with more confidence.
    Please elaborate. You suggested we all queue for one specific BG, Eg WSG and post the results. Why? Should we do this for all the BGs until one fails? What info do you wish to gather? Understanding will help us be more effective.

Also, what results, exactly? The number of times the bug happens? Which maps? The number of players left out? The brackets affected? The duration of the lockout? And what about Random? Should we post results for that as well?

I want to help.

3. Please elaborate. You suggested we all queue for one specific BG, Eg WSG and post the results. Why? Should we do this for all the BGs until one fails? What info do you wish to gather? Understanding will help us be more effective.

Also, what results, exactly? The number of times the bug happens? Which maps? The number of players left out? The brackets affected? The duration of the lockout? And what about Random? Should we post results for that as well?

I want to help.
    Well we suspect the issue is with queueing random BGs. If queueing for specifically WSG, AB, other BGs of your level works without any issues, we can be borderline certain that the issue is indeed with the random BG system selecting BGs not available for the bracket. I'm 99% sure that's the case anyways, but the QA team does seem to appreciate more proof be provided in the report (based on my experience).

4. Well we suspect the issue is with queueing random BGs. If queueing for specifically WSG, AB, other BGs of your level works without any issues, we can be borderline certain that the issue is indeed with the random BG system selecting BGs not available for the bracket. I'm 99% sure that's the case anyways, but the QA team does seem to appreciate more proof be provided in the report (based on my experience).
    Yes, that is the conclusion for most.
    WSG, AB, EOTS, AV, works but half the time when it tries to point you to higher level maps, for instance, Twin Peaks, my theory as well as others think this pointing to these maps causes the error.

If this continues, as I have stated, this forum will no longer speak of Frostwolf twinks again as did cata twinks. Based on my groups so called lore, once a deed is done, good or bad, like a spectral assassin, we vanish.

Off topic

Technically based off of this
    http://www.wowhead.com/npc=16066/spectral-assassin

5. I guess some of us will be able to test this out even more.
    So we post here and message QA team as well?

6. I guess some of us will be able to test this out even more.
    So we post here and message QA team as well?
    First post here what happens. After we discuss all the possibilities, one of us should make a report and maybe PM a QA, yes.

7. @DBlackKnight
    My friend, not all twinks are the same. Technically the Horde vs. Alliance hype wasn't on all of us because there was a time whereas Horde use to Alliance, recruit them and train them when Alliance twinks were not present. Because of the early twink guilds SNP and Naaru, most of us, like 90% of us keep a close bond with each other. 10% were later generation of twinks that seem to target everyone as an enemy.
    But as I said before, no twink is indestructible, especially when we do not know how our opponent plays, but it doesn't hurt to see how different people fight; like every rogue fights differently.
    Another thing is you exposed your position to other twinks so you might have some company in those cold snowy mountainous areas :) But glad to see you are active.
    I don't actually (personally) despise the horde but my characters - Lilyandra, Tzokk, DBlackKinight - all have reasons to hate them, and I tend to channel my characters when I speak in their names. I certainly have nothing against horde players who, like me, are just playing the game in a way they enjoy it. I still won't say anything like "Gul'dan did nothing wrong" though, and I'll still call the orcs trespassers on our native lands, but I hope nobody takes my hostile, disdainful words seriously.

As for exposing my position, well, that was entirely according to plan. I was hoping to meet some brave (or foolish) horde soldiers that dared to gamble with their lives. No such luck yet but there is still time, the weekend has only just begun.

This task will be challenging.
    *Chuckles* Now there's an understatement.

Finding enough players to join, communicating the purpose, coordinating Horde and Alliance combatants to complete these tests in a sequential and orderly fashion so that meaningful data can be collected? Yes I'd say that's quite challenging indeed.

But I am DBlackKnight. I eat "challenging" for breakfast.

8. Again, hi guys...

If u are bored, go to Hyjal and try to kill 80-84s. Its much better than 1v1 vs 70s

Jion

9. sup man. rog pr looking for wargames!

10. I did a test 3 days ago, without using twinks, no non-twink want to get rekt by a grandfather twink or a geared one lol.

But here is this:

we que 3 times, 2 times it failed, 1 time we entered WSG.

11. Finding enough players to join, communicating the purpose, coordinating Horde and Alliance combatants to complete these tests in a sequential and orderly fashion so that meaningful data can be collected? Yes I'd say that's quite challenging indeed.

But I am DBlackKnight. I eat "challenging" for breakfast.
    And breakfast time begins today at 4:00 pm Server Time (ST). We shall call this event "Operation Insecticide." Look for me in global; I will log my namesake, DBlackKnight, and he will call for you twinks of The Alliance. I will also summon Baysic, who does not belong to me, to converse and coordinate with the twinks of The Horde.

For the sake of the twinks of Frostwolf and all low-level PvP, we must find that disgusting bug and kill it, once and for all!

12. Nice to see there is progress now. May as well reach out to other twink groups and some 90s who still or use to twink.

13. I did a test 3 days ago, without using twinks, no non-twink want to get rekt by a grandfather twink or a geared one lol.
    Funny story: I was concerned that The Horde would be crushed if we queued with so many twinks, only to have the tables turn completely and our side be defeated! Where are these horde twinks? And why do they stay hidden in the shadows?

Nice to see there is progress now. May as well reach out to other twink groups and some 90s who still or use to twink.
    Please do. You aid was and will be greatly appreciated.

*Wintergrasp huh ? good to know

i may come and farm you a bit
    Ahh, Hoppy. Sorry I could not accept you challenge on Wednesday; I was on a mission, as you well know. But I assure you, you would not have been pleased with the result.

Besides, it would not be fair. The one who patrols Icecrown - he who rides in Wintergrasp - is Tzokk, and he's level 80. No matter how powerful you are there is no way you could win.

Unless, of course, you have an 80 twink. Now that would be good times indeed.

14. Funny story: I was concerned that The Horde would be crushed if we queued with so many twinks, only to have the tables turn completely and our side be defeated! Where are these horde twinks? And why do they stay hidden in the shadows?

Please do. You aid was and will be greatly appreciated.

Ahh, Hoppy. Sorry I could not accept you challenge on Wednesday; I was on a mission, as you well know. But I assure you, you would not have been pleased with the result.

Besides, it would not be fair. The one who patrols Icecrown - he who rides in Wintergrasp - is Tzokk, and he's level 80. No matter how powerful you are there is no way you could win.

Unless, of course, you have an 80 twink. Now that would be good times indeed.
    I am actually panpolo, also known as Zen and or Dark Myth, don't ask my brother wanted to mock the original one.
    But yeah, you guys need to test it our constantly because the bug is random, happens like 70% of the time.

15. A friend of mine who had 70s laying around, we did about 12 BG attempts

5 times we entered (wsg, wsg, ab, wsg, eots) - AB was short lived because some people weren't able to enter the BG, so player-count is an issue resulting in everyone being kicked due to timer.

7 times BG que failed when we accept to enter.

First ... 56789 ... Last