1. May 24, 2017  
    My curiosity looms towards Smqt. Has he passed on to TBC?

2. May 25, 2017  
    do you think mop twink will be active again? , i personally think that will never get back due to fact that only site have active guild and even more the fact that we cant get in to sunwell make it more harder to get bis gear, personally i think mop twinks are much more better that tbc due to the more advance class mechanics, i play 2 days in firestorm server and was full of twink lvl74 they even do av.. but the community is full of french and Spanish ppl, and make it really hard to communicate with them, i will be playing war mop server now with the name of legendarycy if any change or any one wan try again active the 74 twinks am always up!

3. May 25, 2017  
    The issue is Horde twinks lack a leader who can organize. Even though Rflow is simewhat if an enemy to Ghost twinks, for some odd reason his presence and annoying nature alone draws a huge crowd of twinks to come out of every nook and craney of Frostwolf.

Rflow has been banned by warmane numerous times and come back, twinks dub him as an unkillable (unbannable) Phoenix.

Now on to present day, Horde twinks had been seeking a new lead for TTLS for a while, and without some hype beast for Horde twinks, similar to Rflow, Horde twinks will not mobilize.

There is other Horde leaders, but they too are subjected to Rflow and since the betrayal of Warmane changlog, most twinks moved to other severs, as stated by a former lead of TTLS, Mythirac.

So until Horde gets together only then Smqt will show up with ally twinks, hence reviving the Twinking community. You must also remember some times have different time zones and are busy with irl things.

Ghost leader told us he won't give out things for twinks unless there is a balance, aka both leads present.

So as things of right now:
    Us Ghosts are present, only respond to code, we are in stasis somewhat.

Monster inc log in sometimes, mainly the pally named Fevrth, if that's how it is spelt.

TTLS rarely log in.

Shattered Souls are a bit present in Orgrimar.

Twisted Naaru are sometimes in Orgimar, but since the only main 2 members are Pandaren, they're in Panda starter zone.

As for the incident regarding changlog lie, those twinks are long gone.

4. May 25, 2017  
    I continue to stand with MOP twinks, some went to TBC but will not abandon MOP. Out of all Twink community, I find MOP's more interesting, and it's uniqueness for the community being one regardless of Faction.

Eventually someone will come to replace TTLS leader, Mythirac did, but Rflow took back his guild by crying about it. Someone can take over and revive Horde side.

As for Twisted Naaru, only two of it's members remain, Kazzad is taking a break from MOP due to none of our issues not being resolved yet.

Kazzad pops in and out sometimes, this is his former DK twink: http://armory.warmane.com/character/...stwolf/summary

He thinks the 2 others in his guild are not active, but they are. Kazzad, Dujin and Hineata are those who will support the community no matter what.
    Edited: May 25, 2017

5. May 25, 2017  
    I am not more than a msg away, you can find me on discord if youd like, i made a post about that too. I tried to taker over, as leader for horde, but was not accepted. But MoP will always be my home.

-Rngeesus

6. May 26, 2017  
    For once I will speak without the RP jargon I often employ.

I love MoP, not only because I am highly invested in Frostwolf, but also because I have made real friends here, formed bonds with players that do not necessarily share my interest but are just all around good people whose company I enjoy.

I enjoy Twinking even though some of my RL friends do not understand it; they call it "smurfing" and "cheating", though we twinks know the truth. Still, with so few twinks online these days, I wonder if my persistence is in vain.

I created <We Are Borg> with the somewhat selfish desire to solve my loneliness. As one of the early "twinks" of Sargeras, I foolishly imagined myself to be the only one, and so, unmatched. I recruited the founding members of my guild when I called The Collective - to become a Twink army that crushed the enemy at whatever bracket they chose. I surmised that the Horde would be inspired by their defeat to become stronger - to become twinks! - and so would our challenge grow and my fun be augmented. In time, I expanded the RP of The Collective to mean "One From Many, Many From One", and so every member of The Collective could login and play as any other member. Thus did I re-imagine the meaning of Guildmaster and give my friends fodder to hold their interest in the game.

Imagine my surprise when I discovered that Frostwolf was rife with twinks and that I did not know the meaning of the word.

I've come a long way since then, and with the help of such powerful players as Mythriarc and RnGeesus my misconceptions were dispelled. For a time, twinking was my world (of Warcraft) and nothing else mattered. I revelled in the BGs and Arenas and rejoiced at the opening of The Black Temple. Most importantly, I savored the moments when The Alliance crushed The Horde and sent those undead abominations back to the abyss.

Such things do not happen now. In the skin of others that belong to The Collective, I've been able to organize only 2 BGs over the last three weeks, and those were levels 80-84. The battle was one-sided. With the aid of Sarandriel and several random non-twinks, The Horde was crushed. They did not queue again. In fact, I felt dirty and was ridiculed by my screen-watching friends for "tricking" The Horde into queueing in the first place.

These are dark days for us twinks. Now we of The Collective amuse ourselves by organizing WoTLK heroic dungeons with random pugs. We gain Justice Points by doing so, but so what? If our gear increases, so what? There are not enough of us to complete Icecrown Citadel alone and there are almost no horde twinks that stand a chance against our combined might.

Dark days these are, and unpleasant nights. My persistence nears it's anticipated end and with its end another must become Borg Queen, lest the swarm fall to nothingness and the hive be lost forever.

Forgive me, I reverted to RP. It is in my blood, after all.

Here I will make my final call, not for Alliance Twinks, for I assure you they exist still, but for the malevolent creatures of The Horde. Hated though you are, we need you. For an army without an enemy cannot remain united. Call upon me - Maerlin, Powermint, Galahdrielle, Tzokk, Tzarr, Diyanna - for I may be any one of those. Call upon me, or whomever you encounter with those names, and we will find a place for The Horde in this battle for Azeroth.

<Terrific Twinks> needs a leader - a Horde leader - and I am unequal to the task.

But even if none call my name, or any of the names I listed above, you of The Alliance will still encounter us Borg. One day someone will whisper you. They will ask you to join a dungeon, or a battleground, or an arena and for reasons untold you will accept. And thereafter you will learn the meaning of The Borg. Nay, thereafter will you learn the meaning of "Twink".

It is only when the whispers stop that the hive will be emptied and The Borg will swarm no more.

7. May 26, 2017  
    I thought this was twinking sub-forums, not role-playing..

8. May 26, 2017  
    My 74 toon is gathering dust in Goldshire Inn....Just saying.

9. May 26, 2017  
    I thought this was twinking sub-forums, not role-playing..
    It is, the thing is that is how Skarr is on forums and ingame, hence making mop twinks a bit more unique for each and everyone one of us is different.
    As for RPing, that was killed off on MOP once Warmane ended Cross Faction Chat.

10. May 27, 2017  
    i think i can re roll one of my twinks to horde site so we have more twink and start getting a bit more balance, but the prob is that we need to find a guy to lead the horde and resources to start a new and active horde guild even more i think if we get 5-6 pll on horde site that are going to play actively we can encourage more people to lvl up twinks, due to last try to resurrect twink horde get rip in bgs with only 1-2 twink that able to mange the stantards of ally twinks

11. May 27, 2017  
    i think i can re roll one of my twinks to horde site so we have more twink and start getting a bit more balance, but the prob is that we need to find a guy to lead the horde and resources to start a new and active horde guild even more i think if we get 5-6 pll on horde site that are going to play actively we can encourage more people to lvl up twinks, due to last try to resurrect twink horde get rip in bgs with only 1-2 twink that able to mange the stantards of ally twinks

Wouldn't it make sense to just take over TTLS? It's the only horde twink guild that is 25 with abundant resources and to this day it's members still contribute to the g bank
    You can easily be invited and ask to dethrone the late paladin, Rflow.

Mind you his actions reap consequences.

12. May 27, 2017  
    Weve tried to dethrone in TTLS, it cant be done for some reason. Else i wouldve taken the role of Horde leader.

13. May 27, 2017  
    Weve tried to dethrone in TTLS, it cant be done for some reason. Else i wouldve taken the role of Horde leader.
    Once in the guild, you have to PM a head GM. Myth did this in the past until Rflow's sudden return, he was literally crying for his leadership then Myth gave it back to him.

Just tell Head Admin that this player is inactive (in Rflow's case, banned for like the 15th time lol) and you wish to take over.

The battle for TTLS lead is like a fight of who wants that crown, and to whom replaces Rflow, shall take that crown

(New Lead)

Typical Rflow (Former Leader)
    Edited: May 27, 2017

14. May 27, 2017  
    Noice gifs mate, i shall try it out when i get the time.

15. May 28, 2017  
    Noice gifs mate, i shall try it out when i get the time.
    Ya I know, I figured it is that time again to find a new leader :D

First 1234 ... Last