1. May 28, 2017  
    how can we get in contacted with myth and smq to ask them if they have willingness to try to bring back again twinks and then me rng and even some others horde members start recruiting in horde site

2. May 29, 2017  
    My name is RnGeesus - or so it would appear - but you and I know that appearances can be deceiving. Who I am is not so important as what I stand for.

And although I admit that I may be an imposter, if I am not me then... who am I?
    A Smith reference? Oh, my friend, my brother, no matter whose skin you wear or what name you carry your identity is laid bare the moment your lips are parted.

Rip i was the only one who showed up.
    Forgive me, I only just saw this post, else I surely would have kept you company.

What I'm trying to say is as of now, I had given up on promoting the fix for bg/arena bug, that caused some twinks like Mythirac to flip out because the changelog said it was fixed, but it wasn't.

[...], as for our powerhouse twinks,* try not to over do it, talking about Glass Canons, ToS, Ghosts, etc, as Dujin and Nanao once said, at times you have to offer a handicap, this is the case with those who want to join the bracket and not feel as though they're easily* steamrolled.
    That BG AND Arena bug has been biting me in the rear for many moons now. "Irritating" just doesn't do it justice. Even worse, unlike most malfunctions that can be circumvented, this one is just plain crippling. It almost as to say "alright, that's enough, stop having fun now." I'd better stop.

Skaar demanded that we Borg create "Nerf" sets to use in cases where enemy twinks were absent, or could not compete. I'm not sure what he expected for 70 twinks, but our 80 twinks are "forbidden" from using gear from expansions beyond WoTLK unless we are facing enemy twinks in BG's, Arenas or even in World PvP. Of course, the temptation to steamroll the enemy can be overwhelming; I admit I've broken that rule at least once, becoming a douchebag thereby (sorry!).

There is other Horde leaders, but they too are subjected to Rflow and since the betrayal of Warmane changlog, most twinks moved to other severs, as stated by a former lead of TTLS, Mythirac.
    Must it be Twinkle Twinkle Little Star? I know there is power in a name, but if The Star is dead, it's a small matter of making another. Start tried to make a Twinking guild on the Horde with Healdots from <Ten Twinks > but since neither of them were Horde affiliates it failed miserably. There are only a few 10 twinks in it now that have not logged on in forever, and I think one 90 that belongs to LordFiend. If any of you wants to use this guild to rebuild The Horde, I can make you guildmaster. There's not much else in it but a few thousand gold, however, so you if you make a whole new guild you won't be losing much.

<Terrific Twinks> needs a leader - a Horde leader - and I am unequal to the task.
    Right, yes, that's it's name. Unless there's been activity that nobody told me about, it should still be level 1.

how can we get in contacted with myth and smq to ask them if they have willingness to try to bring back again twinks and then me rng and even some others horde members start recruiting in horde site
    I haven't the foggiest idea. Since that bacchanal between Smqt and DBlackKnight, I haven't seen hide nor hair of him. Speaking of which, I hear they buried the hatchet. Good for them. There's too few of us left to be fighting amongst ourselves.

3. May 29, 2017  
    The best way to contact people is through the ingame mailing system, something Jionn did to gather people in the past.

As followed:

Smqt is also known as Evoqt and Severed, the lead of Monster Inc can be contacted this way.
    Mythirac of TTLS can be contacted via ingame mail, if anything, you will have to find his main and mail it.
    TTLS members such as Bishplay and Sinca who are semi-active can be mailed too.
    Twisted Naaru's Kazzad and Dujin can be mailed, as far as I know I see Dujin is on and off, so he will check mail.
    Dujin's brother Bowtek/Dreadstroke of Still Not Prepared can be mailed too.
    Unbelieved leader of Ghost clan can be mailed, but he still stands on what he expects on twink leaders.
    Violetie of The Shattered Soul is practically always online as her main, you can mail her or just see if she is in Durotar.

Another way of causing twinks to log is if you ask for them via global, or show up as a twink in Durotar, Goldshire or in front of SW.
    Anyone beyond 70 (like 80ish+) can go to the ghost world in northend (you need quest to do so) to see if any ghost twinks there.

There had been groups that are hiding or wiped out because of Warmane, like TOS for example, it doesn't hurt to try.

The end goal is simple tho, maintain twink presence and put out tons of bug track reports to STOP THE BG/ARENA BUG! The changlog thing is what broke us down even more, we can't have that happen again.

@Mortos
    Probably we can make a new guild and move everything over. The bad thing is those who log in from time to time will not know what is going on, especially those who don't come to forums. These twinks are more concern of a replacement for Rflow and for some reason they value the name of TTLS (weird but it is true), its the only twink guild that is level 25 too.

Another weird thing is it is unknown if Rflow is entirely gone, probably just doesn't log his twinks, if you find him on armory, there is slight activity when it comes to pvp. Regardless, he is not the leader he once was.
    Edited: May 29, 2017

4. May 29, 2017  
    I don't think we will get any fixes or an event of our own. We never got attention unless: two things, the event idea thread, and when alleged renegade tos twinks went nuts in our bgs. They didn't spare Panpolo because he defended by running himself either.

5. May 29, 2017  
    who wan to take some action lets make the horde guild tonight!

6. May 30, 2017  
    who wan to take some action lets make the horde guild tonight!
    That's the problem, who will become the leader for Horde. There was Myhirac and Silkmilk who had temporarily taking lead for TTLS.
    Another solution is to just join and direct twinks of all levels to The Shattered Soul. But trying to convince some TTLS twinks that roam around sometimes will be the difficult part, I think it is because they have all the guild perks since the guild is lvl 25, thanks to Mythirac and Jion, and such.

7. May 30, 2017  
    hello gobarz i saw your post about sunwell and i think that a fact that is cause ppl find as excuse for twinking at 70s, i personally belive that if they open sunwell it will have a direct impact to motivate ppl to twink at 70 and get even more ppl to play even more i dont know if twink at 70 can get reward with pvp title or mount, but am really sure that can get the mount taht need 100wins in 3s

8. June 3, 2017  
    Sup everyone Twlnk is here at some point i revived ally side and we had like 7+ twinks on everyday but the problem was on horde side that they are not active so i have made a horde twink and made a guild to try to revive it i was spamming global for 2-3h everyday but all the replays was good luck with that and it will never happen most of the replays i got was from twinks, i still don't get the point that everyone stays in his guild w8ing for Rflow to come back to lead them why don't u just leave make a new one and make that happen ?

9. June 3, 2017  
    Sup everyone Twlnk is here at some point i revived ally side and we had like 7+ twinks on everyday but the problem was on horde side that they are not active so i have made a horde twink and made a guild to try to revive it i was spamming global for 2-3h everyday but all the replays was good luck with that and it will never happen most of the replays i got was from twinks, i still don't get the point that everyone stays in his guild w8ing for Rflow to come back to lead them why don't u just leave make a new one and make that happen ?
    They're not waiting for Rflow, but the fact that their contribution to TTLS, the guild perks and other things are open to them, this was the work of Mythirac, who and a few other twinks boosted TTLS from guild lvl 10 to 25 in a month. Another thing is the strong connection to the sister guilds of the TTLS, whom are still connected to this day. Older twinks who come on only during summer time or fall are in TTLS, only those in TTLs can bring them up to speed to change a guild.

I really don't know what power Rflow had on global, for instance, there was a day when he did log in, EVERYBODY showed up, his influence alone in the community had done something, and for anyone trying to get people to que will have a harder time. I am 100% positive if Rflow was here for a time and log to speak on global, people will show up.

But yes, the TTLS won't just leave, knowing what they will leave behind if they do, instead they'll just invite you and help you become the guild leader.
    But I have to agree with Viss, if there was some events that we, and many others can do, we can bring people to the bracket.

Right now everyone is in their own corner, the TOS have been disbanded, but some of them still show up to the Snow Peaks of Northend aka the North Pole of the zone. They fear Warmane to this day despite what Mythirac had said to them. By chance you will run into them in RDF.

Events is key, either by us or warmane.

Rflow, I really don't know why, but his actions branches all twink guilds and groups.

10. June 3, 2017  
    Hello fam, I'm back... sort of.

I manage to get my acc back, which I didn't have access to for 2 months :S
    I'd like to thank brut and symbol for tracking to see if any of my toons have been used, IRONICALLY the criminal didn't take anything from me 0_o, but brut sent me 100k in gold as a gift anyways.

What did I miss?

PS: The last thing I did was fight Almonds who was cheating in Arenas, hours later I lose access to my account :S I never told a soul about my info, yall know that.

11. June 4, 2017  
    twlnk i can transfer my hunter

12. June 4, 2017  
    but in overall guys i will be honest i don't think the community will ever come back guys its time to realize this and move on i personally start playing at fm server where the community is much much bigger and more active, even more that ****ing fact about horde guild.... i don't even wan to think about it!..... make the twink much much more difficult to get active and if they get active horde will prob quite after 2-3 bgs...

13. June 4, 2017  
    but in overall guys i will be honest i don't think the community will ever come back guys its time to realize this and move on i personally start playing at fm server where the community is much much bigger and more active, even more that ****ing fact about horde guild.... i don't even wan to think about it!..... make the twink much much more difficult to get active and if they get active horde will prob quite after 2-3 bgs...
    That's true. Goin with what barz said, TTLS was like a hyped up title lol, I know cuz I use to be one, but at the time the guild was booming.
    The thing is I know some TTLS members do not log in unless they are off school ad have time, like really old members. When myth took over, the members of the guild urged him not to kick and remove old members because some of them do log in.

No one really showed twinks any love unless you tos xD, warmane gms and 90s usually go after them whether they go bad or not lol a good example is Panpolo, the REAL one not the little one. From that alone, I can say warmane will not do anything with us or the realm, that's just me.

I witness myth losing his **** (he really went ham that day), the day the community broke; the final straw.

Sunwell closing twice, the removal of the out of instance mobs behind magister terrace, cross faction chat ending creating a division and emptiness of dalaran, and the changlog lie was what killed us. if everything was left untouched, we would still be much more active; Monster Inc would have remain as Purple Haze, SNP would not have broken off to become Ghost instead remain SNP with Nanao present, theprime and the TOS would not have been targets of warmane staff, the TTLS would still be Keep Turfing to recruit both factions since horde/ally could speak.

There was a group of horde I trained for twinking even tho I was ally, toutapan, panpolo, sinca and timtac were there to help me train them, despite us being ally and I remember jion as an ally rog talking to an undead rog, teaching him. Man too bad Frostwolf is far from those days.

But ya man, the only twink I cam across since I came back is Fevrth on ally side, I haven't checked out the hideouts yet but I will soon.

14. June 4, 2017  
    Like to add since TBC realms are open now, didn't think I'd see the day (kinda was coming because of Arena Tournament), people are moving there now. So in a sense, we will end up like the cata twinks or something if this keeps up.

Some 90 druid asked to take over TTLS, but seeing his mindset as he said "dictatorship and control" I don't think it would be a good idea for anyone to just be leader of it, we can make a new guild but the figurative statue that is TTLS can't be overwritten xD.

15. June 6, 2017  
    a new horde is guild in frostwolf in order to try and active the horde site, i manage to get in conduct with some of the most skillful twink and i have really positive answer at this point we are looking to find a core team around 10 twink atm i can count 4 really gear and experience one that can carry the guild, we mainly looking from other to join i that have dedication and can put effort to make the guild work the main object as i say before is to find a core team and start making bgs pop and be more balance vs allinace i think if we forge a corre team of 5ppl for the begging we will be ok facing allince in bg and even make more wins, as i say the guild is realy new so its have some lack or resource and personally i dont have a horde chara lvl90 to carry ppl in tbc raids. i would like to know if more ppl wan join to guild if yes let me now in the forums and i can log to inv them in the guild. lastly for me i think this will be my last and only action to bring back twink in frostwolf, my experience so fur was realy fun time and even more i make friend like smq twlnk rng jhion and hoppe, lets all geave our best to this last try and make horde active and even dominate the bgs! ps sry for my bad english!

First 12345 ... Last