1. May 17, 2018  
    What does this have to do with Frostwolf twinks?
    Speaking about twinks, I seen some dude in a black suit, another guy, a shadow priest that laid waste to several horde in Zul'Drak.
    Nothing, just showing people the stories of old ;)

2. May 23, 2018  
    Well there was some activity on Sunday, but solely arena and a world pvp fight.

3. May 28, 2018  
    Oh old good times..
    When my druid got oneshoted by prots several times and I decided to gear up and destroy them..
    when i moved to horde and tried to win bgs with much worse geared ppl..
    when we did 5v5 arenas + BT run (first two bosses, I have video from that)...
    and killing 80-85s in Hyjal
    but whatever, everything sooner or later ends

4. May 28, 2018  
    Oh old good times..
    When my druid got oneshoted by prots several times and I decided to gear up and destroy them..
    when i moved to horde and tried to win bgs with much worse geared ppl..
    when we did 5v5 arenas + BT run (first two bosses, I have video from that)...
    and killing 80-85s in Hyjal
    but whatever, everything sooner or later ends
    Yeah, but it would seem like the only way it can come back if people on Frostwolf took interest in 70-74 BGs/Arenas and that twinks from other realms at least make a twink here as a backup. One guy from wotlk did this a while back, clown something, cant remember his name but he was an ele shammy, he was a die-hard wotlk twink of the original purple haze and came to mop to support it, if other twinks did the same we can have some activity.

So far it is just that rogue and a few people who are just doing arena 2s, it is the same group of people and that one priest dude from twinkles who is always in durotar. On ally side there is not much but people logging on briefly, but there was a guy complaining about a lvl 72 warrior causing trouble for ally players near zul'drak, he killed 2 lvl 80s (pally and druid) and a lvl 83 shaman at the same time.
    Just about a week ago, there was a DK and a Pally near Borean Tundra causing trouble for ally players, one of them, the pally looking like if Captain America was a Taruen xD.

All in all as for non-twinks, anyone lvl 70-74 are found leveling and have no idea twinks exist on frostwolf until confronted by one randomly, and ironically they want to do some pvp, but say they do not que because no one else ques.

If warmane was serious with events, they could have hosted an event that pays homage to TBC via 1 vs 1 70-74 bracket, but they won't. They closed several of our dungeons without an explanation, they closed Magister Terrace when it had no problems, so in a sense, they want to just drown us out as they did with the RP community, they killed them off by removing cross chat and changing ingame unstuck, they drown us out by not fixing out problems, closing our dungeons, and a number of other things.

Lastly, I know who the guy is who is summoning vendors near stormwind, he is a semi-twink. I saw him online the other day and he said he wanted to do something for memorial day by making a message again.

All in all, I am all for 70s, I am for other twinks actually helping out here, for if we went to help twinking in TBC, TBC twinks who never played MOP can return the favor and help us out here too, same with wotlk for some people go to their realms, but never come to MOP - granted twinking on MOP is absurdly easy than that of wotlk andd tbc whereas you can get the best enchants and gems FREE when in places like Outland every enchant is like 65g+ and never is it given for free, I asked for mongoose, I had to stuggle to make 80g for some shady undead mage, but on MOP, I can ask for mongoose, I get it free with or without mats.

5. May 29, 2018  
    What does this have to do with Frostwolf twinks?
    Speaking about twinks, I seen some dude in a black suit, another guy, a shadow priest that laid waste to several horde in Zul'Drak.
    A shoadow priest in a black suit you say?

<smile>

Yes, I might know someone like that. What was the guild name?

6. May 31, 2018  
    A shoadow priest in a black suit you say?

<smile>

Yes, I might know someone like that. What was the guild name?
    It is most likely kila (he sometimes has a secondary set of items with the xmog being a black suit) from monster inc, he only logs on briefly now. How he rolls is waits for the horde to attack first, shoot first if you will, they go to town on them with little to no effort. He is at times with a horde blood elf warrior who does the same thing to alliance players.

The second pair, the 2 horde pally taruen and dk blood elf are found near coldara, and they stick to ambush tactics, an example would be the pop into the dome, if pally he hits you with shield and then attacks right out of the blue, the dk will grip you to his location, stun you and kill you where you stand immediately.

But yeah, they do not stay on for long if they do not fight anyone to fight/confront.

Last but not least, there was some ally frost mage who was at storm peaks, he looked semi geared, but was able to take out a lvl 83 without much of an effort.

There are other twinks who log on briefly also, but do not do much but at times be on globe.
    Edited: May 31, 2018

First ... 91011