1. May 25, 2017  

Honorable Kills

I know this is old topic that got forgotten by dev's but i would like to put it on spotlight again.

My point is that achievement for Honorable kills is not account wind that makes it super hard to get if you don't play just 1 toon

https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker/report/2665

Can this get fixed any time soon it simple achievement.

2. May 25, 2017  
    I imagine a full rework of the achievement system is likely to happen at some point. Many achievements are broken, while many others are sadly not account wide...

Based on bugtracker, its clear all development staff is on Outland right now, but maybe after the finish working on that realm, we'll see similar focus here. Getting a bit tired of waiting for sure though...

Guild achievements also need to be looked at.

3. May 26, 2017  
    first off devs dont read forums

secondly @notorious
    mop devs dont work on tbc
    learn to read before you post

4. May 26, 2017  
    first off devs dont read forums

secondly @notorious
    mop devs dont work on tbc
    learn to read before you post
    Aww, so cute. I suppose you're new here. Don't cut yourself with all that edge.

I suppose I was just as naive when I was new too, so I guess you'll learn in time as well.

5. May 26, 2017  
    I imagine a full rework of the achievement system is likely to happen at some point. Many achievements are broken, while many others are sadly not account wide...

Based on bugtracker, its clear all development staff is on Outland right now, but maybe after the finish working on that realm, we'll see similar focus here. Getting a bit tired of waiting for sure though...

Guild achievements also need to be looked at.
    I will never get my hopes up for that. Achievements are the lowest priority on this server, the guild leveling ones have been bugged since CHRISTMAS, on pending or unconfirmed in the bugtracker.