1. May 20, 2017  

Mop is not dead....

Nearly 1600 players on when i was playing, if they just fixed the dungeons then this would clearly be the best mop server in 2017. Everybody would be joining here if there was ICC Low Dungeons ect.

WARMANE MOP 2017!

2. May 20, 2017  
    It's not dead but, its boring. Mop content broken, quests broken, ksarang wilds (best zone of mop) broken. I cant enjoy there. Warmane mop looks like simple mmorpg. Just doing pvp.

3. May 20, 2017  
    Meanwhile in MOP Shadowfang Keep..... New players get turned off by the 100% broken instance.

4. May 20, 2017  
    I think at the moment it is dead 600 ppl.....

5. May 20, 2017  
    Counter is broken, information tab says 506 people online while alliance population is on 572 and horde 510

6. May 20, 2017  
    Well I believe Outland launch put the final nail in the coffin

7. May 20, 2017  
    Soon, all of us shall plunge into the digital abyss.

As we cry out in agony, warmane only worry is Hide and Seek (no goblins, pandas, worgen) events.

A shame, the battleship event would have involved everyone and some pvp fun.

8. May 22, 2017  
    Nearly 1600 players on when i was playing, if they just fixed the dungeons then this would clearly be the best mop server in 2017. Everybody would be joining here if there was ICC Low Dungeons ect.

WARMANE MOP 2017!

funny to see some people still believe that

9. May 22, 2017  
    Funny thing is, cata had similar thread and guess what happened to cata LUL

10. May 22, 2017  

11. May 25, 2017  
    I think at the moment it is dead 600 ppl.....

If you knew anything about mop you would know it was nearly at 2k the other day scrub. More then blackrock-wotlk and cata put together.

12. May 25, 2017  
    Well I believe Outland launch put the final nail in the coffin
    Not really, outland is garbage compaired to mop.

13. May 25, 2017  
    It's not dead but, its boring. Mop content broken, quests broken, ksarang wilds (best zone of mop) broken. I cant enjoy there. Warmane mop looks like simple mmorpg. Just doing pvp.
    Thats how I feel as well. I'm still playing it though because I love the pvp in MoP. But there is just not much to do since so many things are broken.