1. May 20, 2017  
    Mog system was mainly focus for RP players ( i think ) but also if you think about it, in world pvp i assume i can "fool" with the gear u (dont) got. and like i said, after a while, when ppl start clearing stuff every class players will look the same... that always bothered me. i know its just a detail that doesn't even change the game itself, but i do like to "Look good" ( bur i prefer to play good if i had to choose :P ) the achivs was just an extra when we / I had nothing to do or was a bit bored ... without RDF its going to look weird to me ( like i said, i dont play tbc since retail ) but at the same time im looking forward to have to walk all the way to SFK... ( while some party members will be faking afk so they can get summoned :p )
    You can always look cool with nice items and when you want to fight, put the "strong" ones on you.

2. May 20, 2017  
    roles was reverse at some point in MOP.disc was the better option then holy and holy was way better in PVP then disc.disc was pretty good in PVE in WOD aswell.there have been moments when absorbing is better then healing thats when disc have been better.it been years since this so i dont really remember in details.
    also i have heart people say in TBC with very high end gear holy priest is better then disc for arena.
    Disc was damn fun on MoP.... but also OP to be fair....

3. May 20, 2017  
    i dont think Atonement was cancer i think it was pretty fun mechanic.
    also i dont think there is any rank 1 PVP player that have quit in cataclysm.in fact top PVP players such as reckful,CDEW,soda and so on they all say cataclysm was one of best PVP expansion.
    I was talking about PvE rank 1 world first guilds.And if you think deeply,talking about "full time youtubers" like the ones you mentioned...believe or not,this is their job.They live to make content,or they gonna lose money and audience.So all of them confessed in later videos that they had to do it,and had ZERO fun through those 3 expansions (Cata/MoP/WoD)

4. May 20, 2017  
    You can always look cool with nice items and when you want to fight, put the "strong" ones on you.
    well, fair enough.
    but to be fair, normally i "hunt" mog from TBC so in a way i will really not "need" it :P

5. May 20, 2017  
    I was talking about PvE rank 1 world first guilds.And if you think deeply,talking about "full time youtubers" like the ones you mentioned...believe or not,this is their job.They live to make content,or they gonna lose money and audience.So all of them confessed in later videos that they had to do it,and had ZERO fun through those 3 expansions (Cata/MoP/WoD)
    not single one of them have ever trash talk cataclysm.also non of them was youtuber or streamer back then.the big BOOM in youtube and twitch was in MOP not cata.
    as there is no rank 1 guilsd there is boss world/server first kills only.most of top PVE guilds still played in cata but some reformed into 10man only players.

6. May 20, 2017  
    well im talking about "me". and "You". not what others though of it hehe.
    personally i really disliked Cata, WoD and Legion only...

7. May 20, 2017  
    actually for me Legion was probably the best wow expansion in first 2 months.story was awesome.leveling was fun,dungeons was just awesomeso well done all of them look so good and was so fun.world quest was also really fun at the begining.Withered Army Training awesome aswell.but then you end up spaming MOS hungred of time and slowly i start to hate the expansion and finally quit right before NH was release.

8. May 20, 2017  
    You think guys perhaps they will enable xmog as on lord/icecrown?Personally i think it would be godlike feature.:) And would vote yes to it.

9. May 20, 2017  
    not single one of them have ever trash talk cataclysm.also non of them was youtuber or streamer back then.the big BOOM in youtube and twitch was in MOP not cata.
    as there is no rank 1 guilsd there is boss world/server first kills only.most of top PVE guilds still played in cata but some reformed into 10man only players.
    "not single one of them have ever trash talk cataclysm" probably because u never watched their videos,especially Soda's.
    And probably you didnt play WoW before Cata,or atleast u werent aware of "WoW youtubers" at this time.Reckful,Drakedog,Swifty,Soda,Bajheera...all those ppl and many more has their videos LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG way before Cata/MoP.
    But anyway.
    There are always Rank 1 guilds with world first.Millenium,SK Gaming,Last Resort...so many guilds that has their World firsts before the Cata/MoP sh1t time came out.

10. May 20, 2017  
    Nothing at all.

Gbank is in TBC.

11. May 20, 2017  
    Nothing at all.

Gbank is in TBC.
    ah! nice =) ty for the info.

12. May 20, 2017  
    I'm a huge WoW newbie. I've never played TBC before and I only played on WotLK for about 3 months after it's release, but I've gotta say that I really miss Glyphs. Little things like being able to sprint on water or as fast as an epic mount was really cool and it helped make your character feel more unique.

Edit: Oh, also Transmog would be cool. Whats the big deal about not being able to instantly tell what someones build is based on gear appearance?

13. May 20, 2017  
    All of those things were cancer to WoW community,a huge mistake from Blizzard. You should ask yourself why so many Rank 1 and World First guilds quitted wow after WotLK and especially after Cataclysm launched.Exactly because those things and much more ruined WoW.
    Oh sure, it wasn't because the pvp was total ****

14. May 20, 2017  
    - Achievements. ( im a n achiv whore :o ) .
    Honestly, achievements are fun, but they are just a carrot on a stick to keep you playing the game. It's why you see so many for each raid. And if you pay attention this is the kind of stuff that burns players out. I watched my BC guild go from lively and happy to dead and burned out from BC to ICC. Heck, we didn't even make it to ICC together! This was a hardcore, server first guild too. People felt obligated to get every raiding achievement on every difficulty available. Sounds great, but it sets up goals that do not help players in the long run.

- Transmogrify ( nice to not "Look alike" all others from ur class.
    I transmogged T6 for the entirety of my live WoW career after transmog was introduced. The thing I love about it not being in-game is now we can tell when someone is lying. Say you've downed Kael and Vashj multiple times in your app. Show up to raid wearing Kara and badge gear...so about those SSC/TK kills? Before ilvl and gear score the eye test told a raider more than anything.

- Atonement on Disc Priests ( it´s fun... or it was until they broke it in Legion ) .
    /shrug to each their own with missing abilities out of expansions. Sure, I'll miss how amazing feral dps was through Wrath and into Cata, but I get to actually play a real hybrid!

- PvP balance in MoP
    Something Blizzard has strove for and never really achieved. Sure, we've come close, but can you honestly say true balance has ever been achieved? No. It would take an overhaul and true separation of pvp and pve.

- Heirlooms for Alts
    No. I don't want to have you begging to switch mains because you've leveled your 8th alt and like this class more now. I get the alt addiction and enjoy multiple classes, but at end game you have the place for one main character with supporting alts. That's exactly what my alts were in BC. They made my potions, gems, kits, etc. And on Warmane you have 5x XP. You do not need heirlooms to level with those rates!! Honestly, if even remotely say it's slow I'll have a hard time not laughing in your face.

- Guild Bank ( or was it implemented on TBC? )
    This was implemented at the end of BC. I agree a great invention. However, it was a headache. Remember authentication was a new idea. Late in BC I didn't pick up Blizz's authentication. My account was hacked. The only time in my WoW career it has ever been hacked. The guilt. I had one of the officers sit and tell me how much the guy was able to take out, but thankfully GMs replaced most of it. Guild banks are great when handled properly. I'd say it's one of the few things I'll miss. I ran 2 guild banks while raiding from Wrath on out.

I'd I miss some of the addons from later expansions. I found someone backporting ElvUI and have been setting that up, but still many addons I have used since BC still work. One of most trusted dps addons, Hear Kitty, still works with crystal clear sound. The return to a simpler time in WoW's history. That's what this and any other BC server is now. We can sit and argue about how complex WoW was, but even Blizzard said they had many failures in BC. It's why another server is attempting to work on better fixes. Look at racials in BC. Those would not have made it to live servers in Legion. There's a clear Horde advantage there and it shows up in the population. My reason for returning to BC is to see what I could have been. I raided hardcore in BC as a clicker with addons covering large chunks of the screen. I came out of Vanilla with little raiding experience so BC was my learning phase. It's going to be fun to see how I can play as someone who has switched to keybinds, gone to a more minimalist UI, and learned a lot more about my spec and class(Feral Druid).

Cheers!

15. May 20, 2017  
    All of those things were cancer to WoW community,a huge mistake from Blizzard. You should ask yourself why so many Rank 1 and World First guilds quitted wow after WotLK and especially after Cataclysm launched.Exactly because those things and much more ruined WoW.
    Xmog was a cancer????
    No coment...

First 123 Last