1. May 20, 2017  

What wil you miss from other Xpansions?

Hello =)
    i remember TBC was the time i had more fun in WoW and i never played on a Pserver with it so this is really going to be a trip to memory lane ( even with a priest that i will need to drink a lot between kills.... ) . withthat being said, after tbc wow went downhill with more bad things that good things but there´s stuff i will miss for sure. in my case?

- Achievements. ( im a n achiv whore :o ) .
    - Transmogrify ( nice to not "Look alike" all others from ur class.
    - Atonement on Disc Priests ( it´s fun... or it was until they broke it in Legion ) .
    - PvP balance in MoP
    - Heirlooms for Alts
    - Guild Bank ( or was it implemented on TBC? )

2. May 20, 2017  

3. May 20, 2017  
    it´s not? i dont do much pvp but that´s what i always heard and im all for balance...

4. May 20, 2017  
    most missed disc spell will be by far Penance.

compare to WOD and Legion,you can even call MOP pvp really good.
    Edited: May 20, 2017

5. May 20, 2017  
    - PvP balance in MoP
    - Heirlooms for Alts
    Lol such blasphemy, such haram

6. May 20, 2017  
    most missed disc spell will be by far Penance.
    forgot that "small" detail.... :O

7. May 20, 2017  

- Achievements. ( im a n achiv whore :o ) .
    - Transmogrify ( nice to not "Look alike" all others from ur class.
    - Atonement on Disc Priests ( it´s fun... or it was until they broke it in Legion ) .
    - Heirlooms for Alts
    All of those things were cancer to WoW community,a huge mistake from Blizzard. You should ask yourself why so many Rank 1 and World First guilds quitted wow after WotLK and especially after Cataclysm launched.Exactly because those things and much more ruined WoW.

8. May 20, 2017  
    All of those things were cancer to WoW community,a huge mistake from Blizzard. You should ask yourself why so many Rank 1 and World First guilds quitted wow after WotLK and especially after Cataclysm launched.Exactly because those things and much more ruined WoW.
    i get and understand that, even for me the game lost a lot of the appeal, but i dont see with the extra "fun" of the achivs and mog would ruin "wow". maybe the rdf took a lot of the mmo feeling to the game for example...

9. May 20, 2017  
    Rated Battlegrounds for sure. Fine guild activity even for casual players.

10. May 20, 2017  
    i get and understand that, even for me the game lost a lot of the appeal, but i dont see with the extra "fun" of the achivs and mog would ruin "wow". maybe the rdf took a lot of the mmo feeling to the game for example...
    Rdf was the main reason yeah,but filling your gametime farming items to customize your character and getting achievements werent fun for most of the WoW players.I personally hate Achievement system...Transmog was kinda OK in the beginning but if u have played retail Vanilla,TBC,WotLK you will see the difference between: walking around the "World" and seeing people dressed with items which are recognizable just by spotting the player,and walking around the "World" seeing people with same transmog having no clue what they have currently equipped(mostly for world pvp,which doesent exist after WotLK.
    tbh the only thing i really miss is free spec change from legion.

11. May 20, 2017  
    Transmogrify and reforging for me, i actually enjoyed reforging gear for optimal stats

12. May 20, 2017  
    Rdf was the main reason yeah,but filling your gametime farming items to customize your character and getting achievements werent fun for most of the WoW players.I personally hate Achievement system...Transmog was kinda OK in the beginning but if u have played retail Vanilla,TBC,WotLK you will see the difference between: walking around the "World" and seeing people dressed with items which are recognizable just by spotting the player,and walking around the "World" seeing people with same transmog having no clue what they have currently equipped(mostly for world pvp,which doesent exist after WotLK.
    tbh the only thing i really miss is free spec change from legion.
    Mog system was mainly focus for RP players ( i think ) but also if you think about it, in world pvp i assume i can "fool" with the gear u (dont) got. and like i said, after a while, when ppl start clearing stuff every class players will look the same... that always bothered me. i know its just a detail that doesn't even change the game itself, but i do like to "Look good" ( bur i prefer to play good if i had to choose :P ) the achivs was just an extra when we / I had nothing to do or was a bit bored ... without RDF its going to look weird to me ( like i said, i dont play tbc since retail ) but at the same time im looking forward to have to walk all the way to SFK... ( while some party members will be faking afk so they can get summoned :p )

13. May 20, 2017  
    i dont think Atonement was cancer i think it was pretty fun mechanic.
    also i dont think there is any rank 1 PVP player that have quit in cataclysm.in fact top PVP players such as reckful,CDEW,soda and so on they all say cataclysm was one of best PVP expansion.

14. May 20, 2017  
    i dont think Atonement was cancer i think it was pretty fun mechanic.
    also i dont think there is any rank 1 PVP player that have quit in cataclysm.in fact top PVP players such as reckful,CDEW,soda and so on they all say cataclysm was one of best PVP expansion.
    i dont even think Disc is viable on "real raiding" , is it? :( mainly for pvp?

15. May 20, 2017  
    i dont even think Disc is viable on "real raiding" , is it? :( mainly for pvp?
    roles was reverse at some point in MOP.disc was the better option then holy and holy was way better in PVP then disc.disc was pretty good in PVE in WOD aswell.there have been moments when absorbing is better then healing thats when disc have been better.it been years since this so i dont really remember in details.
    also i have heart people say in TBC with very high end gear holy priest is better then disc for arena.

123 Last