1. May 20, 2017  

Staff live streaming launch?

Simple question: Will anyone from the staff (Malaco/Proterean) be streaming the launch on Twitch/YT?

2. May 20, 2017  
    so it will get banned 15 mins after starting? :P

3. May 20, 2017  
    so it will get banned 15 mins after starting? :P
    We don't get banned from streaming. ;)

4. May 20, 2017  
    really!? assumed it was forbidden to stream private servers on youtube and twitch and that you ha to stream on other platform. nice then! make them :D

5. May 20, 2017  
    YT doesn't care what people stream. Twitch, on the other hand is much more strict, because they cooperate with game companies much more. They have an agreement with Blizzard to ban private server streams.
    But they've never touched warmane, which means only one thing: Warmane=Blizzard :)

6. May 20, 2017  
    YT doesn't care what people stream. Twitch, on the other hand is much more strict, because they cooperate with game companies much more. They have an agreement with Blizzard to ban private server streams.
    But they've never touched warmane, which means only one thing: Warmane=Blizzard :)
    /mindblown.

7. May 20, 2017  
    time to test the theory. going to stream from MoP at the same time...

8. May 20, 2017  
    You'll be fine, i'm talking about streams with a lot of viewers. Official Warmane streaming the launch might hit the top on wow channels on twitch.

9. May 20, 2017  
    Hey, you stole my joke xD I'm gonna downvote that reddit post :)

10. May 20, 2017  
    Hey, you stole my joke xD I'm gonna downvote that reddit post :)
    LOL, ups... :x , dont worry, its a post to get bashed :P

11. May 20, 2017  
    Haha don't worry, i'm gonna help you out. Redditors pulling facts from their arses, as usual.

12. May 20, 2017  
    Haha don't worry, i'm gonna help you out. Redditors pulling facts from their arses, as usual.
    im used to the bash due to MoP hate on reddit :D

13. May 20, 2017  

14. May 20, 2017  
    Yeah, but that's only the countdown stream. I was wondering if they're going to sream in-game launch.

15. May 20, 2017  
    To answer your question, Kingslayer, Malaco said he's probably going to stream for a little while.

12 Last