1. May 20, 2017  
    Went to do some cleaning, came back and I was in the game =) See you guys soon, I hope!

2. May 20, 2017  
    I got in at the list but now stuck on "Creating character" for a minute or so already. xD

EDIT: Yay, I'm in! Theorem's the nickname, see you ingame.
    Edited: May 20, 2017

3. May 20, 2017  
    I got in at the list but now stuck on "Creating character" for a minute or so already. xD

EDIT: Yay, I'm in! Theorem's the nickname, see you ingame.
    Told me I couldn't make my character because I wasn't connected to the internets. /cry

Edited - And back in queue =(

4. May 20, 2017  
    When you do log in, feel free to whisp. So many people I'm stuck at level 2, lol.

EDIT: useful information, the server is going to be restarted in like a minute to apply a hotfix for the queue display.
    Edited: May 20, 2017

5. May 20, 2017  
    When you do log in, feel free to whisp. So many people I'm stuck at level 2, lol.

EDIT: useful information, the server is going to be restarted in like a minute to apply a hotfix for the queue display.
    Hahah figures. I got in, made character, then booted. I will give a whisper when I'm in. Thanks =)

6. May 20, 2017  
    Created new char, reached level 2, disconnected, trying to login back......queue 1250. GG! :-D

7. May 20, 2017  
    Deleted my name for 5 seconds and it got taken. FeelsBadMan

8. May 20, 2017  
    Prolly ur name is registered in server...u will have to w8 before can use it again

First 123