1. May 20, 2017  

Are you ready? The realm is opening in less than an hour!

Wish you all luck and fun at the launch of this amazing realm. Just wanted to thank the Warmane team for putting hard work into making the most amazing TBC realm, also probably the most anticipated one due to the great reputation coming from other Warmane's realms such as Lordaeron.

See you in Outland!

2. May 20, 2017  
    no. im not ready. im here spamming the forum cause im working and cant play :D
    god! its gonna hurt to level on start zones lol

3. May 20, 2017  
    no. im not ready. im here spamming the forum cause im working and cant play :D
    god! its gonna hurt to level on start zones lol
    Damn! And I'm here waiting for the realm to open, sad to hear you won't be able to be here with us at the launch. But nevertheless, I'm sure it'll be a great experience for you and other returning players to TBC. It's one of the most wonderful expansions I've played

4. May 20, 2017  
    Damn! And I'm here waiting for the realm to open, sad to hear you won't be able to be here with us at the launch. But nevertheless, I'm sure it'll be a great experience for you and other returning players to TBC. It's one of the most wonderful expansions I've played
    gonna log in and make char just so i can get my nickname before anyone else get it xD
    yeah it was, but after playing all other expansion for so many years,its going to be hard to play at the beginning.... especially has a Priest.

5. May 20, 2017  
    gonna log in and make char just so i can get my nickname before anyone else get it xD
    yeah it was, but after playing all other expansion for so many years,its going to be hard to play at the beginning.... especially has a Priest.
    Heard priest is a pain to level up, what spec are you planning to play? Also are you going for the horde or the alliance?

6. May 20, 2017  
    alliance all te way! 13 years of wow, always alliance =)
    well, i was going to be disc, but i remeber that disc was a bit "useless" for raiding, so im going holy. problem is that, for example in MoP you can just kill 5/7 mobs at once and u wont even loose mana.
    on tbc all i can do is kill one mob.... and sit to drink cause im out of mana. get up, kill another.... out of mana again :P

7. May 20, 2017  
    Oh man, I wish I was ready. I mean, I'm ready, but I really can't decide if I want to do alliance this time around cuz I play horde on Wrath.

8. May 20, 2017  
    Oh man, I wish I was ready. I mean, I'm ready, but I really can't decide if I want to do alliance this time around cuz I play horde on Wrath.
    Just go Alliance. There is going to be an extremely huge and massive crowd of people at the Horde side trying to do that first quest.

9. May 20, 2017  
    I only played up to TBC and on private servers only. Almost always horde.
    I'm gonna roll alliance this time for hopefully more frequent BG calls once at 70. :D

10. May 20, 2017  
    no gear for donations. dont ruin this.

11. May 20, 2017  
    alliance all te way! 13 years of wow, always alliance =)
    well, i was going to be disc, but i remeber that disc was a bit "useless" for raiding, so im going holy. problem is that, for example in MoP you can just kill 5/7 mobs at once and u wont even loose mana.
    on tbc all i can do is kill one mob.... and sit to drink cause im out of mana. get up, kill another.... out of mana again :P
    Awesome, I'll be rolling Alliance too, hope to see you there soon. That's right, also getting oom is a big problem for Spriest too. Tbh, never played a priest but I did test shadow priest on PTR and it did great in PVP, the only thing that was the problem is going out of mana quick.

12. May 20, 2017  
    from what i see on reddit, and on guilds forum.... the horde pop is going to be huge....

13. May 20, 2017  
    I only played up to TBC and on private servers only. Almost always horde.
    I'm gonna roll alliance this time for hopefully more frequent BG calls once at 70. :D
    Yeah, that's what I'm thinking. Just wondering if it'll be constant murder while questing the pvp zones. =)

14. May 20, 2017  
    5 minutes to go guys: buckle up buckaroos!

15. May 20, 2017  
    Yeah, that's what I'm thinking. Just wondering if it'll be constant murder while questing the pvp zones. =)
    Only wondering? I think you can bet on it xD

123 Last