1. May 20, 2017  

horde/alliance ratio?

Hey,
    was wondering if there is a way to know the horde/alliance ratio right now?
    I'm still in queue and ill make my faction choice depending on that ratio

2. May 20, 2017  
    >I'm still in queue and ill make my faction choice depending on that ratio

that's probably why we can't see it. It would just imbalance the ratio even more.

3. May 20, 2017  
    Yeah you are probably right, but in my case i'd like to join the less populated faction. Guess i can't go wrong with alliance anyway

4. May 20, 2017  

5. May 20, 2017  
    Yeah i did. Would still like to know the ratio though

6. May 20, 2017  
    ▪ Current approximate faction ratio is Alliance 44% to Horde 56%. taken from homepage

7. May 21, 2017  
    I highly doubt the ratio is 44% alliance and 56% horde. Look at the zones Stranglethorn Vale and Hillsbrad Foothills. I'd easily believe at least 4 out of 5 leveling there is horde. Im going to set the alarm early and get STV done before the masses of horde will come, because now both zones are very very hard to get through.
    Edited: May 21, 2017 Reason: Forgot a sentence.

8. May 21, 2017  
    Let the world pvp begin!!!! I hope there will be a twinking community, oh the golden days at hillsbrad and STV

9. May 21, 2017  
    Quality Over Quantity

With this faction ratios, there will be huge massacre by hordes against alliance. But real question is:

Is it the ease of being Horde or the uniqueness of being Alliance ?

-
    Edited: May 21, 2017

10. May 21, 2017  
    They should implement faction cap queue or give alliance players queue skip by default

11. May 21, 2017  
    Bit late now don't you think? ive said it from the start but just got ignored...

12. May 21, 2017  
    How bad is it? Front page says 45% alliance, 55% horde.