1. May 20, 2017  

Which dungeons?

Friend and i , Hunter and PRiest lvl 32. , can't find dungeons for us. Can you recommend? Thank you! ^^

2. May 20, 2017  
    Hello. I suggest you download the addons Atlas and Atlasquest. They tell you the level of every dungeon in game along with maps and where to get all the quests for the dungeon. You really do need to have quests for dungeons if you want to form groups and get good exp, otherwise they are hardly worth doing and no one really wants to join.

At your level you can start doing Scarlet Monastery, Graveyard and Library. They are in Tirisfal Glades

3. May 21, 2017  
    Hello. I suggest you download the addons Atlas and Atlasquest. They tell you the level of every dungeon in game along with maps and where to get all the quests for the dungeon. You really do need to have quests for dungeons if you want to form groups and get good exp, otherwise they are hardly worth doing and no one really wants to join.

At your level you can start doing Scarlet Monastery, Graveyard and Library. They are in Tirisfal Glades
    I added Atlas and Atlasquest, but i dont know how to use them :D And yeah , we have done whole Monastery, but we will do it again if we dont find any dungeon :D

4. May 21, 2017  
    If u installed them correctly it should appear as an icon on the map. Go to the dubgeon finder tool— specific dubgeob and see the dungeons to your level. Check those dungeons on atlas loot to see which gives better loot to you amd your friend and go. I recommend before going to a dungeon find and get all possible qests to them so its really worth it

5. May 21, 2017  
    If u installed them correctly it should appear as an icon on the map. Go to the dubgeon finder tool— specific dubgeob and see the dungeons to your level. Check those dungeons on atlas loot to see which gives better loot to you amd your friend and go. I recommend before going to a dungeon find and get all possible qests to them so its really worth it
    Thank you very much!