1. May 20, 2017  

Make Neltharion Great Again

Hello the names Iyehvah iv been on molten/warmane for the past 6 years. Its been quite the times. Me and my friends used to be so excited to hop on at the end of the day and rekt scrubs. Usually on cata. When we craved a good pve game we went wotlk for the legendary raid icc. Now all thats left is the pve. I miss my pvp. I wish there was something warmane you could do to bring it back! Its a shame theres no good cata servers out there anymore. Please dont forget about it! Theres gotta be a way to get your players back on cata. Advertise for it more or somethin lolz what do i pay you for ;D kidding. Love you guys. Those who need there cata share yo thoughts! Maybe if this gets big enough the warmane staff will do something.
    Edited: May 20, 2017

2. May 20, 2017  
    Where did the other thread go? ;p Can't seem to find it anymore.

3. May 20, 2017  
    If they would fix most of the PvE bugs and content in cata, I'd play it.
    And oh yeah, it definitely needs an eco reset

4. May 20, 2017  
    I just spelled Neltharion wrong i had to change it so no one chewed me out for being ******ed :D

5. May 20, 2017  
    Where did the other thread go? ;p Can't seem to find it anymore.
    It's right there ;) http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=341328

Pretty much old thread but don't hesitate to revive it. I also made a new one with more recent information so I think this thread is not really needed. All you said here was said in "Stay strong, Neltharion!" thread.

6. May 21, 2017  

7. May 22, 2017  
    It's right there ;) http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=341328

Pretty much old thread but don't hesitate to revive it. I also made a new one with more recent information so I think this thread is not really needed. All you said here was said in "Stay strong, Neltharion!" thread.
    Ah there it is, thanks!

8. May 25, 2017  
    Sadly with the launch of outland this place will be way more empty, rly sad how things turned out but meh

*cough *cough "You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become Warsong."

9. May 25, 2017  
    Sadly with the launch of outland this place will be way more empty, rly sad how things turned out but meh

*cough *cough "You either die a hero, or live long enough to see yourself become Warsong."
    Same happened to all the servers, u would say mop lost way more population than us(percentage wise).