1. May 20, 2017  

So x1 rates for when?

12k online +3k queue on release, probably growing up...

New server with x1 rates coming?

2. May 20, 2017  
    Not sure about 1x rates but they will implement xp lock in the future. Maybe they will introduce changeable xp rates aswell.

3. May 20, 2017  
    I hope soon....these queues are gonna end up making me want to play somewhere else...I love warmane but who the heck wan'ts t wait in queue like this evey time they want to play? at the very least you think they woulda launched with two servers.

At this point everyone knows that there is a huuuuuge group of the pserver community who realllllly want 1x progressive....com on warmane don't dick tease us here...

4. May 20, 2017  
    I hope soon....these queues are gonna end up making me want to play somewhere else...I love warmane but who the heck wan'ts t wait in queue like this evey time they want to play? at the very least you think they woulda launched with two servers.

At this point everyone knows that there is a huuuuuge group of the pserver community who realllllly want 1x progressive....com on warmane don't dick tease us here...
    It is launch day. Just wait...

5. May 20, 2017  
    I know, I know I'm trying to be patient. I am just super hopeful for a warmane quality 1x bc progressive server. Not trying to sound whiny lol

6. May 20, 2017  
    The problem is you may not want to sound whiny, but you do. This server has to show it's more than hype for another server to launch. It's silly to launch a server due to a queue or a vocal group's desires only to have to close it a few months later. That's wasted money.

7. May 21, 2017