1. May 20, 2017  

Fixes from Outland to Lordaeron

Hello

When can we expect a new 'changelog' for Lordaeron? Will it take long before you will implement the fixes you did on TBC to WOTLK?
    I'm kinda interested in this :-) Keep up the good work!

Regards

2. May 22, 2017  
    Yeah, would really love some of this tbh. I mean it's not so broken it's unplayable, but it would be great to have a perfect outland levelling experience.

3. May 22, 2017  
    Most likely when we get a decent sum of fixes and then we can package it all nicely up. Most of the PvE raid fixes went straight to Lordaeron/Icecrown already.

4. May 27, 2017  
    Most likely when we get a decent sum of fixes and then we can package it all nicely up. Most of the PvE raid fixes went straight to Lordaeron/Icecrown already.
    Thanks for the reply! I've been waiting for word on this for quite a while actually. I'm also assuming that when you guys release changelogs the fixes are already pushed to the live realm?

5. May 27, 2017  
    Thanks for the reply! I've been waiting for word on this for quite a while actually. I'm also assuming that when you guys release changelogs the fixes are already pushed to the live realm?
    I would assume so, since releasing the changelog would cause people to accuse them of lying and having not fixed things, even if the changelog was say 2 minutes before a fix. People would freak out. So, honestly, better to wait to post it and just save the headache. Then if something gets fubbed, they can revisit it with the next one. That's my logic about it anyways...

6. May 30, 2017  
    So what is the status on this? Would love to start a TBC guild here with the option to progress to Wotlk! So far Medivh has been great. But I like the quality of life changes in Wotlk :-)