1. May 30, 2017  
    +1 Great post guys.

The LoS on this server has been the same since December 2009, when molten first started up, and suddenly after 7-8 years- you add.. what they call it, the retail LoS...

In BGs, you have to adjust all your gameplay because every tree, rock, moutain and pillars has just become decorations. Which you can dps, heal, deathgrip & charge through.

Luckypunk sweetie, there's just one problem. You see, when certain people on our beloved server decide to queue with a 10-man premade, it doesn't really matter if there's any LoS at all.

2. May 30, 2017  
    No LoS is a big loss for the server.

3. June 1, 2017  
    This fix is the worst decision Warmane has ever made.

Since it comes with TBC release, could you please revert that fix for Icecrown and leave it only for TBC ?
    Could not care less about TBC, but for Icecrown that fix reduced overall level of pvp skill in BG/outdoor PVP.

Customized los was much better than current blizzlike crap.

4. June 1, 2017  
    +1 on improved los mechanics.
    Doesn't matter if it was like this on retail or not. It just feels wrong that players can shoot through these objects.
    Imo they should also change the los mechanics in TBC. There is a reason why blizzard fixed the los mechanics of many objects in later xpacs.

5. June 1, 2017  
    +1 on improved los mechanics.
    Doesn't matter if it was like this on retail or not. It just feels wrong that players can shoot through these objects.
    Imo they should also change the los mechanics in TBC. There is a reason why blizzard fixed the los mechanics of many objects in later xpacs.
    Nono, keep it like the way it is, i don't play melee anyway. ;)

6. June 1, 2017  
    Oh damn, i hate this ****, server really feels like a bugged mess... I can't believe someone wants to have this, even as Rdps i don't like it, feels like i am hacking. Also overall its looks dumb. WOuld be nice if they would make proper LOS. Such a facepalm situatio, you hide behind tree to First aid, and you realize there is no tree.. :D

7. June 1, 2017  
    Any staff member reply, please ?

Having proper los is one of the custom changes that benefits private server.
    Same you did with transmogrification.

Before that crap nerf skilled huntads had to disengage forward to shoot losing target.
    Now any autist just shoot past huge *** tree.
    Edited: June 1, 2017

8. June 1, 2017  
    I mean, it's bugged anyway. Hunters can shoot through anything while I (Shadowpriest) can't. What kind of "blizzlike" is that? On blizzard wotlk servers, noone could shoot through thick stone, trees and so on.
    Sorry, but this "fix" is horrendous. Huntard's gettin' even more op than they already were in PvP cuz you can't avoid them by pillaring.

9. June 3, 2017  
    Icecrown PvP is mad, so I. Warmane, we are asking you. Please, focus on PvP, PLEASE.
    So many cons, so many. I won't talk about LoS and other PvP bugs. I will ask you one more thing.
    Can you ******* ban the ******* scripters when we send you proof. Did they really donate so much that you can't ban them??? Are you one of them??? Are you getting something from it? Or what?? PvP is slowly dying on this server...
    They think transmog system will fix it. HAHAHAHHAH.

10. June 3, 2017  
    LoL, cant remember there was a single ban for scripters in warmanes history xD would mean to ban 90% of all glad players on icecrown tons of rivals and entire blckrock population, but hey as long people pay. Mods are reading and ignoring it obivioulsy.

+1 that los removment is like the worst thing ever applied

11. June 3, 2017  
    IDK what happened to warmane WOTLK.
    I was praising it on every forum/website I go, especially about the LoS (i really did) and now I come back here after year/two and half of the stuff that was working properly is broken.
    While leveling on icecrown low lvl dungs that worked (i did them on lordaeron) had lots of bugs. Mobs stuck on evade, bonus bosses not spawnable, boss randomly disappeared and no loot. Combat bug present again. Falling through the ground when charging, LoS, quests that worked stopped working.
    Today I did RDF only to find out I didnt get any frost badges because apparently if someone leaves dung you dont get credit for completing it. And I read that this is present for over half a year.
    And LoS is just...

Seriously, what happened? I get that you shifted attention to TBC but how the hell did so much stuff break, some intentionally some obviously unintentionally.
    Edited: June 3, 2017

12. June 4, 2017  
    The M2 LoS on WoTLK realms will be enabled on the next update. We always intended for it to be an improvement on the gameplay and quality of the experience. It was turned off with good intentions to streamline the gameplay and make it more blizzlike however we can see that this is not the effect players want.

The change will be done on the WoTLK realms where it was requested from the community. Suggestion accepted.

13. June 4, 2017  
    The M2 LoS on WoTLK realms will be enabled on the next update.
    Thank you so much for this wise movement.

14. June 4, 2017  
    Would it be possible to disable tree los for dungeons and raids only? There seems to be little need for that as people will not be pvping there and would make for a more blizzlike dungeon experience

15. June 5, 2017  
    The M2 LoS on WoTLK realms will be enabled on the next update. We always intended for it to be an improvement on the gameplay and quality of the experience. It was turned off with good intentions to streamline the gameplay and make it more blizzlike however we can see that this is not the effect players want.

The change will be done on the WoTLK realms where it was requested from the community. Suggestion accepted.
    Please TBC to..!

First 123 Last