1. May 20, 2017  

Professions / Arena points Question!

Hey guys,
    I am pretty new to this server and I am loving it so far! This is really the best PvP insta 80 server I have ever played on. I have a question about those professions you can learn. How does it work? I only know that you are able to use better gems if you pick Jewelcrafting a reach 350(?) points. Then you can buy gems from the vendor. What about the other professions? For example, if I really want to use the Bombs from engeneering, do I need to reach some points in engeneering? How do I learn the recipes to create those bombs?

Also, how to earn Arena Points quickly? Every day I get 50 APs from BGs. How does the APs gaining works in Arenas?

Thanks for your help guys, see you ingame :)
    Andrew

2. May 20, 2017  
    play at least 10 arena and you will get Arena Point bases on team rating.
    Arena Point are distributed 2 time a week, monday and friday.

About Engering bombs, you can buy them at vender without profession.
    This is suck vendor in Orgrimamr and Stormwind, maybe they forget to add that vendor at new starter area

3. May 20, 2017  
    Oh. so is there a way how to get to SW ? I can not find any portal or anything.

4. May 21, 2017  
    Do bg every day for 25/50 arena points (i don't remember well) and 10 arenas x2 times a week for weekly flush.
    You can't do better than this, with honor u can buy only case and some stuff but nothing rilevant.