1. May 21, 2017  

2 s

Hi guys
    Can you advise me with best way to deal witha S priest/ F mage ... As a resto shami/warr... Cause i got my back kicked each time i face them .. Nd is there a go od opening against them ...
    Thx nd good day

2. May 21, 2017  
    I am, by no means an expert, but maybe the following would help.

Spriest/FrMage has really good burst and CC. One weakness would be the Spriest's survivability. If warrior goes mage fully, not only would he get kited all day long but the mage wouldn't take much damage due to Spriest's shield,PoM,renew etc. If I were the warrior I'd go mage first, but as soon as priest applies PoM and shield on mage, I'd switch hard to priest. Priests have a hard time getting away from warriors, and without PoM/shield, they will be forced to use CCs defensively.

Apart from this, I think the game would rely primarily on Shaman. With grounding and tremor totem, priest's CC can be nullified. Poly can be LoS-d or sheared. Depending on how well Shaman can pull this off, you can break their CC chain and thus put a lot of pressure on Spriest. If done well, I think you should be able to get dispersion very early in the game. Letting them reset would be a bad idea. Don't play too defensively.
    Edited: May 21, 2017

3. May 21, 2017  
    The point is .. If i dispell my self or my partner i got the damn 3 sc feared .. If no dispell it gon worst too .. Nd i crossed ones a video when a shami opend fight by using the spirit link totem .. For what dont know why :(.. Maybe it have a passive punch or something like that what you advise ?

4. May 21, 2017  
    I advise to change the spec of that shaman to DPS... I don't mean any offence, but honestly, I hate playing with healers or against healers. It can be so painful sometimes, specially when u have 2 good healers (one on each side), it can last for 15 minutes...

I'd pick 2 DPS at any time, and honestly, if mage+s.priest know how to play, you don't stand much chance...

If I could choose, I would forbid healers in 2s... That way, 2s would be so damn fun to play, and 3s would be super active as well...

5. May 21, 2017  
    It depends, if they are really good than alot depends on your LOSing. If you master it, you may either burst one of them, or withstand their opener a global one of them down

6. May 22, 2017  
    lol how can you struggle there, rsham/warr is one of the strongest 2s combs and it counters mage and priests very hard.
    Your warrior can go on priest or mage, it doesn't really matter, just take glyph of healing stream, use your healing stream when they go for cc and tell your warr to wall when they blow up all offensive cooldowns, i dont know what to say normally your warr can just oneshot the mage or the priest

7. May 22, 2017  
    ya we are doing so ..but hard combo to kill :)

8. May 23, 2017  
    Ride the spriest, dont let the mage poly you. The end.