1. May 21, 2017  

long Queue - no mob for quest

i'm really glad for Outland release. cus i spend a long time in 2.4.3 before.
    but each time i want to play, i have to stay about 1 hour in queue.
    and all lvlup bases are full of people. when i'm going to kill sth for quest, 50 players are doing same and we are always fighting together to deal first dmg and take that mob.
    do u have any plan to improve these problem?
    i think u can add a faster lvlup rate for a short time. for example one month. it can help people to survive awful quest fights. or u can reduce respawn time of mobs.

2. May 21, 2017  
    In over-populated realms you should do instanced content such as dungeons if you want to level-up and gear-up safely and reliably.

You will have less trouble finding mobs and you will also be better geared than the rest.

3. May 21, 2017  
    In over-populated realms you should do instanced content such as dungeons if you want to level-up and gear-up safely and reliably.

You will have less trouble finding mobs and you will also be better geared than the rest.
    we have no dungeons finder in 2.4.3! u have to run all the way to dungeons and stay some where and yell to find a group.

and here u can see super queue. https://ibb.co/kJmByF

12k in and 4k in queue. that mean 25% of players are in queue
    Edited: May 21, 2017