1. May 21, 2017  
    Do you actually have to spend the coins you purchased for the queue skip to work? I just donated 10 euros and It says my donation rank is premium. Just want to make sure before I get home from work.

2. May 21, 2017  
    Do you actually have to spend the coins you purchased for the queue skip to work? I just donated 10 euros and It says my donation rank is premium. Just want to make sure before I get home from work.
    A year ago on lordaeron you had to buy something, give it a few mins and try logging in without buying anything.

3. May 21, 2017  
    I have donated long time ago, and I skip queue like a champ !

4. May 21, 2017  
    I can get in so you will be able too !

5. May 21, 2017  
    I trust that it works, I was just wondering if i needed to spend the coins after donating. I'll find out later when I get home any ways.

6. May 21, 2017  
    No. You only need to donate.

7. May 21, 2017  
    I tried to go to donate on the website under my card but whenever it goes to process the transaction it gives me a frowny face and says it couldnt process it.

8. May 21, 2017  
    Feels great to be premium user lemme tell ya, I'm sure people won't regret it if they hand over 10 bucks ;)

9. May 21, 2017  
    Hello

I have read this thread, an I am not sure. Do the premium gives you acces to skip queue now on Outland server or does it not work yet? An when you say donate, does that mean to buy 10 coins for 10 euro?
    Edited: May 21, 2017

10. May 21, 2017  
    Yes, it works. And yes, donation is referring to the 10 coins for 10 euros.

11. May 21, 2017  
    Donation is not working correctly. Can't donate any amount.

12. May 21, 2017  
    O iam blessed with 10 accounts being almost premium :_) Pew pew Multiboxing :)

13. May 21, 2017  
    I do not mind paying for premium access, but I can not even just go into the game all day and evaluate the server's performance. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

14. May 21, 2017  
    Yes, you can donate to skip the queue.

Any size donation, including the minimum size donation, will get you the ability to skip the queue forever.
    But for Loraderon you have to spend 5 Coins every month to skip the queue. So donating 10 Euro will only be able to let you skip the queue on Lordaeron for 2 months. Since your post is not updated yet, are you going to do the same with Outland?

15. i donated some time ago for mount and now i cant skip the que why ?

First 123 Last