1. May 21, 2017  

Skip Queue

Can we donate to skip the queue or is this not available for BC realm yet?

2. May 21, 2017  

3. May 21, 2017  
    I was wondering the same thing. This is my first time on this server , and I want to play only on this realm. Anyone knows how much do you need to donate to skip que?

4. May 21, 2017  

5. May 21, 2017  
    Yes, you can donate to skip the queue.
    I was wondering the same thing. This is my first time on this server , and I want to play only on this realm. Anyone knows how much do you need to donate to skip que?
    Any size donation, including the minimum size donation, will get you the ability to skip the queue forever.

6. May 21, 2017  
    Really ? My friend just told me he skipped the que because he has donor account .

7. May 21, 2017  
    They really sould do it. I think they would get 20k$ in less than an hour. haha!

8. May 21, 2017  
    yeah the donation skip seems to be working now, I donated 10 euros a year ago and can get past queue. Might as well donate on two more accounts if queues keep lasting long. There's no way to get queue skip with coins, right?

9. May 21, 2017  
    i have donated and haven´t a premium membership on warmane. What do i wrong? I has donated 6,99$.

Edit: Okay, now it works. it takes a couple of minutes.
    Edited: May 21, 2017

10. May 21, 2017  
    i have donated and haven´t a premium membership on warmane. What do i wrong? I has donated 6,99$.

Edit: Okay, now it works. it takes a couple of minutes.
    Are dollar prices lower than euros? I can only see option to donate 10€ or more.

11. May 21, 2017  
    Ok so the 10 Euro donation is the minimum correct? if it is i just want a confirmation that i can skip ques on outland if i donated this amount
    Edited: May 21, 2017

12. May 21, 2017  
    ok so the 20 euro donation is the minimum correct? If it is i just want a confirmation that i can skip ques on outland if i donated this amount
    ^^^^^^^^^^ bump

13. May 21, 2017  
    Mercy already confirmed its working on Outland and Jenk said he donated and got past queue.

14. May 21, 2017  

15. May 21, 2017  
    yeah the donation skip seems to be working now, I donated 10 euros a year ago and can get past queue. Might as well donate on two more accounts if queues keep lasting long. There's no way to get queue skip with coins, right?
    You have to donate to skip the queue. Being gifted coins won't work.
    Are dollar prices lower than euros? I can only see option to donate 10€ or more.
    As far as I know, the Euro is worth more than the Dollar, so there will be some extra cents added to the $10 figure.
    Ok so the 10 Euro donation is the minimum correct? if it is i just want a confirmation that i can skip ques on outland if i donated this amount
    Yes to both questions.

123 Last