1. May 21, 2017  

Opening of a second realm?

Hi,

With the amount of players on Outland right now and the queue does the developers have any plan to make a second realm? Also it says that Outland will have most raids available on launch, I thought it would be more progression based as in having only a few raids available and then open up the other remaining ones a few months after each other. I personally think you should open another realm and allow transfers between the realms and keep them with the same rates and same progression, then maybe open cross-realm battlegrounds etc.

2. May 21, 2017  
    A second zeth'kur isnt going to happen buddy staff already confirmed this. Wait in queue like everybody else, its day 2 offcourse everybody wants to play on their character..

3. May 21, 2017  
    Second realm would also attract even more players, might end up with x2 TBC realms with 10k pop+
    Would be alot better then 13k +3k queue QQ

4. May 21, 2017  
    yeah atm its like 1hr + que to get to play, thats just to much to be even bother to sit in the que.

5. May 21, 2017  
    Hell yea, make another realm pls :3

6. May 21, 2017  
    Just donate and skip queue , it is that simple, 7-8 $ it is nothing...

7. May 21, 2017  
    Just donate and skip queue , it is that simple, 7-8 $ it is nothing...

can i have 7-8 $ seeing as how its nothing hehe

i dont have a problem with people skiping que who donate , been siting in que for probly 4 hours now with still another 2-3 to go...., i dont normaly play aty this hours tho and also it will die down in a week or two

it does kinda suck when you see your spot in que go up not down tho lol

8. May 21, 2017  
    yeah atm its like 1hr + que to get to play, thats just to much to be even bother to sit in the que.
    You mean 5 - 10h queue. i started queue when there were barely 2k ppl in queue. 3 hours later im at place 800. Queue is now near 4k and player fluctuation goes down, because we start to hit prime time. Joining queue now is completely useless.
    Edited: May 21, 2017

9. May 21, 2017  
    same hype as lord, hence why they wouldnt open 2nd realm when things will calm down on their own, not because of big queue but because of tbc content would prove to be same as lord content (not for everyone).

10. May 21, 2017  
    is it possible to set 16k cap? for a few days...
    this new server took 1/3 of the "other tbc server"

11. May 21, 2017  
    same hype as lord, hence why they wouldnt open 2nd realm when things will calm down on their own, not because of big queue but because of tbc content would prove to be same as lord content (not for everyone).
    Yes I agree more 1/3 of the current population will go away in a week or two
    - Some will realize that the grindy nature of TBC is not for them
    - Some will not like the lack of the RDF
    - Some will get fed up with the long queue and move on to another server

12. May 21, 2017  
    If you can donate to skip the queue, that would mean server is not full. And that would mean that queue is faked.

13. May 21, 2017  
    If you can donate to skip the queue, that would mean server is not full. And that would mean that queue is faked.
    they dont skip it they skip to the fornt of the line why if yuou watch your q sometimes it goes the wrong direction

14. May 21, 2017  
    Would be great if they didn't allow boxing while there was such high que's. Seems dumb to me ppl can have 4-5 characters logged in and others are waiting hours.

15. May 21, 2017  
    It's not faked. The system of how this works is fairly simple. Premium accounts are granted the GM permission of bypassing login queues. That's all.

12 Last