1. May 21, 2017  

cant chat on global cant click on any global chat

hi guys i played since wotlk i never had any chat problem but i cant click on any global chat i tried everything and still nothing 1 guy told me right click on general chat and select option make interactive but there its not exist that option please help me guys thanks for ur help

2. yes it is happening to me too, I play on outland. All global channels are on, I can see what everyone is writing, but I cant change to write on any global chats. Tried to reset chat options, deleting WTF and Cashe folder, I even tried to delete client and download it again. Nothing helps me to be able to chat on global channels. I would be very thankful for some idea how to fix this

3. Im not sure if its even possible in TBC to choose that channel by only clicking on it, anyway to chat in global just type /number of channel(global 5 - /5)You are joining general and lfg channels like this aswell.

4. Reset your chat to default and relog - that will fix it :)

5. Reset your chat to default and relog - that will fix it :)
    no it did not help anything

6. Same problem guys ((( to party guild say / is working if i try to join Global acctually to write (cause i can read) nothing is happening???
    Thing is that we cannot create our grooups or even answer to people, and like this you cant play the game????
    Me if right clik the General in chat menu and go to seetings i cant see any of Global channels in Global Channels card???
    Any solutions ???? did u fix yours? should i open a ticket?

7. Hi. Stupid question here: are you level 17 or more? You can't write in global if you are below.
    An error message should show up telling that in the middle of the screen when trying to.
    The display of the error message itself, that tells hou have to be level 17+, could be blocked though depending of your game's setup, leaving you clueless about why you can't write in that channel.