1. May 21, 2017  

SL/SL strength at current release?

Hi everyone,
    I'm wondering if anyone can clarify whether SL/SL will be strong in 2v2 at release? I know it was stated that this will be Season 1, however researching 2.4.3 appears to be Season 4 in terms of patch notes. So it sounds like resil will affect dots etc right out of the gate. I want to avoid leveling just to become fodder for melee if it's like S4. Any info is appreciated!
    Edited: May 21, 2017 Reason: Added TBC prefix

2. May 22, 2017  
    Play what you like, and not what is fotm.

3. May 22, 2017  
    Some people like to have an advantage, hence considering of fotm build. Nothing wrong with that.
    "Play what you like" is far from an answer to OP's question. I concur the patch is 2.4.3, meaning they are looking at building a retail-like experience, including balance changes valid in 2.4.3.

4. May 22, 2017  
    Play what you like, and not what is fotm.

The "play what you like" response is such a stupid generic "I don't know, but I feel entitled to say something" answer. Maybe what I like, is to try a new spec, one that I knew was good at one point, but am unsure of because of conflicting data compared to what was actually blizzlike back then.
    Maybe people want to play a fotm class because they didn't happen to choose it in all it's glory back during retail.