1. May 21, 2017  

Warrior 2v2 double dps comps?

Hello all,

I know I'm probably a glutton for punishment here, but I'm planning to do 2's with a warrior friend and I refuse to play a healer. I was wondering thoughts on the most viable comps to us (I use "viable" loosely). I am leaning toward lock or rogue potentially if one of them would work. Any info is appreciated!

2. May 21, 2017  
    I think warrior might work good with a enh shami. WF totem and many other stuff that increases the melee dmg.

3. May 21, 2017  
    war / rogue was one of kinda viable 2dps comps for warrior back in tbc as far as i remember

4. May 21, 2017  
    warrior/warlock and warrior/rogue its best option to play double dps both in last stand spec.

5. May 21, 2017  
    ofc Warrior/Rouge with arms spec(full dmg spec) & Warrior / SLSL Lock with last stand spec.

6. May 21, 2017  
    ofc Warrior/Rouge with arms spec(full dmg spec) & Warrior / SLSL Lock with last stand spec.
    as warrior/rogue as well with last stand.

7. May 23, 2017  
    idk why u talk if u never play this comb for real. Cappieh with Reinfeldt was 3x r1 as WR on OLD AT with full arms spec (full dmg without blood craze). Agarwen u play warrior for 11 years and u are still terrible.
    Edited: May 23, 2017

8. May 24, 2017  
    idk why u talk if u never play this comb for real. Cappieh with Reinfeldt was 3x r1 as WR on OLD AT with full arms spec (full dmg without blood craze). Agarwen u play warrior for 11 years and u are still terrible.
    You know me better than i do actually :D

9. May 27, 2017  
    Back on topic guys,

Time to make it clear lol.
    Warrior is really not meant to be played as double dps. Ofc it can work with lock, rogue, feral, ... but they are fun comps and won't bring you far (unless you and your mate are pros and roll face everyone, in which case you could as well play rogue/rogue with green gear and achieve r1, right ?).

Warrior is *definitely* meant for playing with a healer. Your choices are paladin (most defensive), shaman (offensive dispell and wf totem but he'll need you to peel often), resto druid (pretty much the best allrounder with healing on the run, control, also highly evasive and resilient), disco priest (off/def dispell, absorb, fear, resilient, a fun duo imo), actually any healing class will be happy with a (good) warrior mate.

Now if you as a warrior like your mate to help with pressure and killing blows my advice is to find a druid who actually knows what he's doing and have him play as DS boomie/resto hybrid. The spec is fun and the comp is mean.

10. May 30, 2017  
    Double warrior is really fun too (http://www.warcraftmovies.com/movieview.php?id=88815 ) even if it's not going to be a top comp :D