1. May 21, 2017  

Gold for Coins ?

I've heard from multiple people now that you can get 1k Gold for 10€/$
    Haven't found any proof of that and didnt get an answer on my ticket in the last 6 hours so I thought i'd ask here.
    Since I've seen a Level 30 Rogue and Mage on a Mount I thought this might be true.
    Thanks for any replies.

(But anyway, gj concerning the Devs and the whole Warmane-Team. We appreciate the effort and 13k on a TBC Server is awesome.
    Keep it up!)
    Edited: May 21, 2017

2. May 21, 2017  

3. May 21, 2017  
    Since I've seen a Level 30 Rogue and Mage on a Mount I thought this might be true.

(
    You don't need 1k gold for a lvl 30 mount...so that association makes no sense at all.

4. May 21, 2017  
    I just checked and (at the place you can buy gold on other Warmane realms) the website said "trading is not currently available on Outland." It's a safe bet it will be allowed eventually since it is on Icecrown, but doesn't appear to be now.

5. May 21, 2017  
    I would like to know when coins will be able to be used for outland also. Donation to skip que is great but id like to use the coins before they are no longer super helpful.

6. May 22, 2017  
    You don't need 1k gold for a lvl 30 mount...so that association makes no sense at all.
    On a server that's only about 24 hours old, it's pretty surprising that someone can afford a 35g mount on top of the training costs without having donated for it, I'm not sure how you don't see the relevance to that assumption. My character is level 30 and all I've bought was training so far and I have less than 20 silver.

7. May 22, 2017  
    The only gold for coins service we offer is through our marketplace, in which players can trade with other players. The marketplace is currently disabled on Outland and will remain that way for at least one month.
    Any transaction outside the marketplace or through in-game means is against our rules and any player caught doing so will have their accounts suspended.

8. May 22, 2017  
    You should not assume just because you don't know how to make gold fast, others do not as well. That's the only thing I'm saying:)

9. May 22, 2017  
    If those you saw are tryhards and played a lot of hours, they can make that amount of gold. with a party doing hard quests even though they are undergeared/have not learned all the spells.

10. May 22, 2017  
    The individual may have grinded for a bit, I see quite a few people getting money off of quest rewards and limiting training purchases, such as my case; I'm level 34 and currently have 32 gold as I've been vendoring practically everything and only buying the necessary spells.

11. May 22, 2017  
    Seriously​ though can the people who have gold's start selling for coins...naga's be broke AF up in here.