1. May 21, 2017  

TBC Addons [Megathread]

THE BURNING CRUSADE ADDONS

A relatively small list of common add-ons which can make your gaming experience easier.
    I will not go into a deep explanation of every addon itself, but a short description will give you an idea what specific addon is for.
    Without further ado let's begin.

WARMANE TBC ADD-ONS:
    __________________________________________________ _______________________________________

Download link: https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...Wpia0l1UDZLcVk
    __________________________________________________ _______________________________________

ADDITIONAL INFORMATION:

To download a file from Google drive, search for the desired Add-on and click right click -> Download. It will proceed to download .zip or .rar file which later on you need to extract and put into AddOns folder.

Notice: Feel free to request addons in the comments to be included into the list. *If possible post a link to the add-on.*

PSA: You can press "Last Modified" into Google drive to sort out newest uploaded add-ons.

ADD-ONS LIST:

1. Ace2 - Addon management.
    2. ActionBarSaver - Saving and restoring your action bars settings.
    3. Aesa - Target/Focus cooldowns display.
    4. Afflicted - Enemy spell timer.
    5. ag_UnitFrames - Customizable unit frame addon.
    6. ArenaSpectator - Arena spectates addon, works with our server feature.
    7. AtlasLoot] - Allows you to browse and link loot. Containing folders have to be posted separately.
    8. Auctioneer - Enchancment for auctions and lowest bids.
    9. AuldLangSyne - Friends List enhancement.
    10. Bagnon - Creates one window for all your bags. Works with your bank as well.
    11. Bartender - Customized action bars.
    12. BigBrother - Raid buff checker.
    13. BindPad - Increases the number of letters you can use in a macro. Also key binding.
    14. Bongos - Customized action bars.
    15. BugGrabber - Makes LUA errors less problematic. Good to have it along with your other addons.
    16. Carbonite Quest - Carbonite Quests is an all in one Quest replacement system for World of Warcraft (Better than quest helper)
    17. Cartographer - Location coordinates.
    18. Cartographer_QuestInfo - is a quest library module for Cartographer. *Cartographer is required*
    19. CasterWeaponSwapper - Combat weapon switching.
    20. Chatter - Copying chat links and messages.
    21. ClassPortraits - Class icons instead of default portraits.
    22. Clique - Dispels management.
    23. ClosetGnome - Quick and comfortable gear swap.
    24. CombatLogClearer - Must have addon. It keeps your combat log working and supports add-ons like Recount, MSBT, and other combat log dependent ones.
    25. DeadlyBossMods- Real-time boss encounter updates, timers, yard counter and more.
    26. DiamondThreatMeter - Threat meter.
    27. DoomCooldownPulse - Cooldown refreshing alerts.
    28. DoubleWide - simple addon which makes the built-in quest log easier to use by adding an additional page to it.
    29. Dominos - Customized action bars.
    30. DrDamage - Extended spell tooltips.
    31. ExtendedUF] - Customization of your unit frames.
    32. FocusFrame - A really good focus frame addon which makes enemy control easier.
    33. Gladdy - Arena enemy frames.
    34. Grid- Raid frames.
    35. GridExtensions - Additional options for Grid. In order to get mana bars to work, you have to enable only the mana box in the frame grid menu, then if you want it at the bottom of the character frame box, go to advanced in the frame menu and set the side to the bottom.
    36. IceHUD - Customized status bars addon which keeps everything important in the center of your screen. Both folders have to be posted separately.
    37. InterruptBar - Enemy interrupts cooldowns display.
    38. ItemRack - Quick and comfortable gear swap.
    39. LockNotes - Warlock Nightfall/Backlash notifications and more!
    40. Mappy - Customized minimap.
    41. MikScrollingBattleText - A scrolling combat text addon. It usually requires combat log fixer to make it work all the time. Both folders have to be pasted separately.
    42. Misspelled- A chat enhancing add-on which spots your spelling mistakes. A kind of anti-grammar nazi thing.*
    43. MobInfo - Aditional mob tooltips, contains mob health (estimates remaining health of a mob on mouse hover).
    44. MoveAnything - name says all.
    45. Neilyo's UI - It's not an add-on but rather an entire setup including WTF folder, addons, and their settings.
    46. OmniCC - Improved ability cooldown display. Both folders have to be pasted separately.
    47. PartyAbilityBars - It tracks and displays your party members' cooldowns.
    48. PowerBars - Spell alert system.
    49. Prat - Copying chat links and messages.
    50. Proximo - Arena enemy frames.
    51. Quartz - Enhanced cast and swing timers.
    52. Quest Helper - Makes your life easier with a quest location.
    53. RatingBuster - Enhanced item tooltips.
    54. Recount - Tracks your teammates' damage/healing done and more. It usually requires combat log fixer addon to make it work all the time.
    55. ShamanFriend - Shaman elemental shields alerts and detailed Windfury information.
    56. ShadowedUnitFrames - SUF focuses on a simple configuration while maintaining the flexibility that most users will care about.
    57. SimpleMinimap - Custom minimap.
    58. SmartyCatManaBar - Cat/Bear form mana display.
    59. SoundAlerter - PvP alerts.
    60. Speedy - Makes your spells trigger immediately after pressing the key.
    61. SpellAlerter - A display of nearby spell casts.
    62. StunWatch - Rogue stuns timer.
    63. Talented - Talents management.
    64. TFScoreboard - Customized scoreboard.
    65. TotemTimers - Totem management.
    66. TriviaBot - Allows you to run WoW lore quizzes.
    67. Xperl - A general interface customization. Containing folders have to be pasted separately.
    68. XRS - Raid leader management.

Credit goes to: @Coolyou, @Bucovsky, @Tastemaker, @TheMaldi, @DEDRICK
    Edited: May 26, 2017

2. May 22, 2017  
    Is there any addon for nameplates, please?

3. May 22, 2017  
    If you can manage to find the TBC version of Shadowed Unit Frames, let me know.

4. May 22, 2017  
    If you can manage to find the TBC version of Shadowed Unit Frames, let me know.
    Hello,

It's not backported to TBC, however similar add-on to that would be ag_UnitFrames

I'll add it later today.

5. May 22, 2017  

6. May 22, 2017  
    DoubleWide: simple addon which makes the built-in quest log easier to use by adding an additional page to it. http://www.wowinterface.com/download...oubleWide.html
    MoveAnything
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...nythingBC.html
    GearScore Light

7. May 22, 2017  

8. May 22, 2017  
    My topic had 113 addon which fully compatible with 2.4.3 but it removed and i can't understand why it was removed oO

9. May 22, 2017  
    DoubleWide: simple addon which makes the built-in quest log easier to use by adding an additional page to it. http://www.wowinterface.com/download...oubleWide.html
    MoveAnything
    http://www.wowinterface.com/download...nythingBC.html
    GearScore Light
    Added both inside google drive, do you have a link for gearscore light?

10. May 22, 2017  
    Coolyou I have question about mods. Is there any mod that puts on map icons for NPCs, undiscovered fligh paths, villages etc? something kinda like POI in later expansions in carbonite

For the moment i managed to download cartographer with _data, but to build flight paths, trainers etc i have talk with them first to get this POI on map.

11. May 22, 2017  
    any working auctioneer with wotlk like search/scan option? because most of the 2.4.3 auctioneers I found are badly coded and with poor options :/

12. May 22, 2017  
    Coolyou I have question about mods. Is there any mod that puts on map icons for NPCs, undiscovered fligh paths, villages etc? something kinda like POI in later expansions in carbonite

For the moment i managed to download cartographer with _data, but to build flight paths, trainers etc i have talk with them first to get this POI on map.
    I'm not sure, but if someone have a link I'd glady add it on the list since it's very useful addon.
    Edited: May 23, 2017

13. May 23, 2017  
    Bump: Carbonite quest helper added to the list :)

14. May 23, 2017  
    My topic had 113 addon which fully compatible with 2.4.3 but it removed and i can't understand why it was removed oO
    It was simply moved to the addons section of the forum. It is here: http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?t=353677

15. May 25, 2017  
    Has anyone been able to get bartender4 working? All my bars are just in the middle of my screen. Haven't had any luck with / commands and nothing in interface- addons

123 ... Last