1. June 1, 2017  
    is it just me or do none of these addons work with the warmane client they provide? ive done this many times before but now nothing works?

2. June 2, 2017  
    Quest hepler lowers my FPS 30-40 , which is usually around 60-100.
    Any got any ideas what the problem might be? Thanks.

3. June 3, 2017  
    Anyone know how i can customize the ag_unitframes? /aguf config doesn't open up the window.

4. June 4, 2017  
    Anyone got a backport for Enemy Grid? Games too hard without my easy Enemy Grid Addon.

I am being serious, I've only played retail and find it hard.

Also would like Tidyplates, if that exists.

5. June 7, 2017  
    Looking for a version of Spy that works with 2.4.3.

6. June 7, 2017  
    Hello,

hoping that some talented programmers read this, I really would like a 2.4.3 version of vuhdo. (Unless some1 already has it.) Unfortunately it was released in wrath and for the past years playing on tbc realms I haven't found a working version. Considering how superior vuhdo is in my opinion to other unitframe addons and how much more customizable than pitbull, I would really appreciate it and I suppose I wouldn't be the only one.

7. June 8, 2017  
    Any working version Combat log fix ? for always work addons: Afflicted and Aesa. these 2 addons just turn offed after something...

8. June 8, 2017  
    any way to get " Tell Me When" to work with tbc?

9. June 9, 2017  
    Anyone got Afflicted cache, i don't have full spell icons,appreciate?

10. June 9, 2017  
    anyone got a working selljunk addon for tbc? or any other addon that automatically sells gray items when vendor screen is oppened.

thanks

11. Hey, to anyone with Bartender, are you having problems with finding the EXP Bar? Me and my friends cant see it and I am wondering if there is another addon for BC that adds an exp bar.

12. I'm wondering if anyone has a download link to a working TBC version of Taeo UI.

13. anyone know worked lorti ui or analog for tbc? i need addons like that shadow frames

https://media-curse.cursecdn.com/att...a3c4351fb8.jpg

14. Please replace your Carbonite Addon with this one: http://addons.us.to/addon/carbonite

Here you can really disable all those Password for Channel Popups! :)
    Edited: June 18, 2017

15. Looking for a working 2.4.3 losecontrol :)

First 12345 ... Last