1. May 22, 2017  

The content must be buffed like on Lordaeron

I am not sure how the content will be released (if swp will be available next week or something) but I believe the heroics and raids must be buffed up a little bit to make the content at least somewhat competitive

this will prevent the crying over purchasing items from the store

2. May 22, 2017  
    you never played lordaeron then i guess

3. May 22, 2017  
    I agree with you on this. *** has every decent guild that's been raiding for a month or more all clearing the content. It will be the same on this server if the bosses are not in their pre-nerf forms.

4. May 22, 2017  
    heroics in tbc are hard enough mate, these are woltk heroics

5. May 22, 2017  
    People that play on p2w servers usually arent very good at the game or didnt play retail tbc so hopefully that will counter-balance the fact it isnt pre-nerf.

6. May 22, 2017  
    Lol tbc doesn't need buffed content. Tbc heroics are harder than wotlk raids.

7. May 22, 2017  
    "hardcore" naxxramas killed the server
    Just incase you didnt play lordaeron
    they can maybe increase black temple difficulty but that should be it. Sunwell is hard on its own

8. May 22, 2017  
    If we make changes, it will be in the vein of pre-nerf or nerf blizz-like changes. We're not going to customize the realm in this way like we did on Lordaeron.

9. May 22, 2017  
    If we make changes, it will be in the vein of pre-nerf or nerf blizz-like changes. We're not going to customize the realm in this way like we did on Lordaeron.
    Common sense decision. If people think TBC needs to be buffed like lordaeron think again. Please keep in mind that retail TBC is much harder than retail WOTLK. Have you played Lordaeron properly? Naxxramas? bosses had their health doubled-tripled, they would hit a full tier 7 geared tank for 70% of his hp. Ulduar? A very nice raid, seems like they really thought what to buff and by how much. TOGC? Bosses again had double-triple the HP, enrage timers reduced by quite a bit. ICC is a complete clown fiesta. Bosses on heroic mode have hp increased by 30-60%, in very many cases enrage is more than halved. NO 30% damage/hp/healing buff. Trust me on this one, if they are to make this server Lordaeron - like itll take less than 6 months for the population to drop below 3k.

10. May 22, 2017  
    I agree with you on this. *** has every decent guild that's been raiding for a month or more all clearing the content. It will be the same on this server if the bosses are not in their pre-nerf forms.
    It's supposed to be that way. The one and only thing that's hindering guilds on lordaeron from fully clearing ICC 25 heroic at the moment is buffed HP/reduced enrage timers. Nothing else. Mechanics aren't difficult, strategies are already laid down on countless guides/youtube videos. Any decent guild will need less than 100 attempts on any of the ICC 25 hero bosses to lay a strategy down and be able to get the kill. They will not, however, kill that boss even if they tried 5000 times until the entire raid is geared enough.

11. May 23, 2017  
    I did play on lordaeron a year ago when naxx was fresh and the item store sold items for 25$ per slot, what I am saying is: currently there is a large split between tbc servers and if you want '13k' people to all do professions/level/do world pvp/bgs/look for heroics/do raids then make an incentive for people to stay.

12. May 23, 2017  
    I did play on lordaeron a year ago when naxx was fresh and the item store sold items for 25$ per slot, what I am saying is: currently there is a large split between tbc servers and if you want '13k' people to all do professions/level/do world pvp/bgs/look for heroics/do raids then make an incentive for people to stay.
    people stay when they have fun. a server where everything needs to be perfeclty prepared and half the speccs cant be taken to raid because you cant kill **** with it (example protwarr on lord, dps warr 10man on lord) and rely on 9 or 24 other people to perform perfectly (1death=wipe to enrage) and where you get your achievements very slowly (no shops, no quick farm where 2/3 of people dont need gear blabla) appeal only to a very small minority.

if you want overbuffed content and challenge in year old content lordaeron is the place :).

13. May 23, 2017  
    I think there should be a buff on raid content according to the gains from 2.4.3 talents, those allow better performance by far and just pre-nerf values would still be easier than in retail.

14. May 23, 2017  
    I disagree. Better to just keep it the way it is. The lordaeron buffs were too much. If you want a real challenge, jump into the arenas.

15. May 23, 2017  
    i came to play normal tbc not **** like lordaeron agen..

12 Last