1. May 22, 2017  

Can something be done about the faction imbalance?

I've literally been ganked 8 times in the space of 15 minutes in tanaris because its about 95:5 ratio horde to alliance.

I thought STV was bad but this is getting stupid.

2. May 22, 2017  
    its about 95:5 ratio horde to alliance.
    I feel you, I do (I'm Alliance), but it's really not that bad:
    https://www.warmane.com/information

3. May 22, 2017  
    They could make it so ally players get through the queue faster than horde players TEMPORARILY so it will at least start it at 50/50.

4. May 22, 2017  
    I'm thinking about playing soon, so I guess I should roll ally?Still not sure if I should go ally or horde.

5. May 22, 2017  
    ganking will be insane here anyway because of the large population...maybe you chose a zone more populated by hordes

6. May 22, 2017  
    I've literally been ganked 8 times in the space of 15 minutes in tanaris because its about 95:5 ratio horde to alliance.

I thought STV was bad but this is getting stupid.
    It's a PvP server , gank them back .

7. May 22, 2017  
    lol im horde and i see a ton of ally. STV is a terrible idea no matter what. more of your fault on that.

8. May 22, 2017  
    lol shut up already and just deal with it crybaby

9. May 22, 2017  
    Just group up find others in the arena or make friends. I made some and we 3 man a couple of zones into 45. Fun as hell and if you think STV is a bloodbath wait till you get to outlands. Get into a guild or make friends quickly... =)

There is like a billion horde out there.

10. May 22, 2017  
    It would be better for everyone to have 50/50 ratio ( y i know it wont happen cuz no EMFH)
    Edited: May 22, 2017

11. May 22, 2017  
    50/50 is not even on icc servers for crying out loud, when you're talking about thousands of players 56% and 44% is is a good ration because again, both have thousands, i'm sure you'll not get ganked only by those10% more horde.

12. May 22, 2017  
    Look at the information tab, the real balance is 40/60 even since yesterday.

The 44/56 ratio is simply a lie.

13. May 22, 2017  
    actually when i was leveling in tanaris today there was so many alliance,but i never saw anyone ganging i guess people prefer to focus on leveling atm and dont want to waste time fighting.