1. May 22, 2017  

No AddOn Folder

I did not get an AddOn folder when I downloaded the game and now I'm asking if anybody else have had this problem and how they fixed it or how to get one. I have tried making my own AddOn folders and put downloaded addons in it but it's not working and I've asked people around on the server but nothing they tried helping me with works unfortunately.
    I'm so desperate to get some AddOns! If you have any advice or tips on how to fix this, pleeeeeeease let me know!! <3

2. May 23, 2017  
    look inside your interface folder, if its not there make a new folder called AddOns inside your interface folder and then copy wanted addons into that folder,

In my experiance its not uncommon for a fresh install to not have a addon folder.

3. May 23, 2017  
    Client originally doesn't come with AddOn/Interface folder.

Launch the game and it will extract basic default Blizzard Interfaces from somewhere mysterious.

It will do the same whenever you accidentally erase the addon/interface folder. Simply launch the game and it will create the default basic UI for you.

4. May 25, 2017  
    That's something i forgot to mention, I never got an Interface folder either!
    Are you suggesting me do re-install the game?

5. May 26, 2017  
    That's something i forgot to mention, I never got an Interface folder either!
    Are you suggesting me do re-install the game?
    Simply create both! It just reads from the path, the game doesn't need to be the one to create them.

<your wow folder>\Interface\Addons\<place addon folders here>