1. May 22, 2017  
    we already had this discussion and checked sources like 10 times on the forum.they add the option to see exact number on friendly units like party members and such ,not on enemy unit.exact value on enemy unit come with WOTLK or pre wrath pacth.
    http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Patch_2.3.0
    There are now options for displaying health and mana values on your health/mana bars for you/your party/your target and to display that information either as percentages or as numbers.

Bottom of patch notes, User Interface

2. May 22, 2017  
    The counter argument to this is that it doesn't specifically state "Enemy targets" and could thus mean only friendlies.

That being said, right now we can't even see friendly targets' health numbers ingame.

3. May 22, 2017  

4. May 22, 2017  
    Finally, it works.

Still, I think numerical values should be enabled !

5. May 22, 2017  
    The counter argument to this is that it doesn't specifically state "Enemy targets" and could thus mean only friendlies.

That being said, right now we can't even see friendly targets' health numbers ingame.
    It's pretty clear what it states...Your Target, doesn't matter what it is, it's your target.

6. May 22, 2017  
    http://wowwiki.wikia.com/wiki/Patch_2.3.0
    There are now options for displaying health and mana values on your health/mana bars for you/your party/your target and to display that information either as percentages or as numbers.

Bottom of patch notes, User Interface
    as i said its only for friendly targets.we had this discussion and check this patch notes like 10 times already at the forum you can simple use search option at the forum to find tons of post about this.
    Edited: May 22, 2017

7. May 22, 2017  
    Someone I was talking to said that they had the numerical values showing and not the percentages without the use of addons. *shrug*

8. May 23, 2017  
    I remember in TBC I was a tank and always comparing my own HP with others hanging around in Shattrath so I'm pretty sure you could view others HP, unless I had some other addon way back then, but unfriendlies I do remember it not showing.

First 12