1. May 22, 2017  

Unpalatable 5x rate

Hey! I guess 5x rate so unpalatable, fast.No1 doing dungeons and bgs when lvling And when u doing starting zones u are near lvl 30-40.So what is the point to play on 5x realm?

2. May 22, 2017  
    .So what is the point to play on 5x realm?
    No idea man, ask those 13000 people playing and the 2300 people in the que.
    For sure they must all be wrong.

3. May 22, 2017  
    No one is doing dungeons...? what? in global is always only LFG...dude, learn to read, lol

4. May 22, 2017  
    nobody is forcing you to play......

5. May 22, 2017  
    Guys, please don't feed the trolls.

6. May 22, 2017  
    When you've done trivialized old world content as many times as us long time players, you're done leveling.

Instant level cap creates a whole different atmosphere and you simply can't have a regular gearing process.

7. May 22, 2017  
    Guys, please don't feed the trolls.
    remove the thread?

8. May 22, 2017  
    What i would do is an Automated Leveling rates.

From lvl 1 too lvl 58 = 5x rates

From lvl 58 too 70 = 1x rates

Thats would be an improvement in my opinion.

9. May 22, 2017  
    remove the thread?
    My comment is aimed at removed posts, not the thread.

10. May 22, 2017  

5x is great

5x rates is great for people who dont have alot of time to play, idk but it sucks at 1x to play for 1 month just to get to 70... such a waste of time, this way you level to 70 for 1 week or more and then you start gearing up wich is drp[ 1x so its good again...

11. May 23, 2017  
    TBC is nearly 10 Years old now, the kids who played it retail and now want to enjoy these good old time are now grown ups, with jobs and such stupid things. for most it is not possible to play 5 hours and more every day, most leveled more than enough chars back in the old days. The last thing i want to do is level for 3 month to reach 70, for the 10000 time.

There are enough 1x tbc servers, everyone is free to play there, but those server barely hold 100 people.

12. May 23, 2017  
    If you dont have time to level then you definitely wont have time to do end game either and why are you playing mmorpgs in the first place?

13. May 23, 2017  
    If you dont have time to level then you definitely wont have time to do end game either and why are you playing mmorpgs in the first place?
    I love the lack of sense made in this sentence.